Post-Game Talk: "Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're My Only Hope." - Hawks 5 Jets 1

Psych0dad

Sep 27, 2017
Saint John, N.B
You're assignment of blame for goals is irrelevant and frankly comes across as childish. On top of that you have demonstrated very little skill in breaking down plays so just because you say it doesn't make it true.

"Your".

So results do not matter, what you personally see matters more.

Yes if you are trying to play the blame game, everyone who caused a goal is more to blame for the loss than Laine. That is only logical. But to you logic appears to be childish.

And pray tell what you mean about my inability to break down plays. Let's see what you are referring to.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
So results do not matter, what you personally see matters more.

Yes if you are trying to play the blame game, everyone who caused a goal is more to blame for the loss than Laine. That is only logical. But to you logic appears to be childish.

And pray tell what you mean about my inability to break down plays. Let's see what you are referring to.

What are you going on about? Please stop. This is a results oriented business.

Your constant goal blaming is extremely childish. It doesn't come across as a very intelligent argument. More like someone whining

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Hawks were on fire tonight. We were a tire fire tonight. On to the next game lots of hockey yet to play.

HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEveFQ1TE13eUdiWFhBcEtpOFdBL2dpcGh5LmdpZgloglog.gif

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Good Karma People!!!!

Believe.....

What will this board be like after we lose our 1st playoff game in 2018....:sarcasm:

geezzzz

:popcorn:

Go :jetsGo

Reactions: 204hockey

Psych0dad

Sep 27, 2017
Saint John, N.B
What are you going on about? Please stop. This is a results oriented business.

Your constant goal blaming is extremely childish. It doesn't come across as a very intelligent argument. More like someone whining

You blame the guy who didn't have part in the goals against.

I will naturally correct you and point the blame to those directly responsible.

We don't need to play the blame game but if we are, You are going to lose if you came out of this game thinking it was Laines fault. As you seem to do.

You are simply wrong in that assessment and you want to question my intelligence instead of replying to my question.

People who cause goals against are more to blame than people who don't. If that is too much intelligence for you to figure out, must mean I'm the one lacking in that eh?

What play breaking down did you refer to? Cough it up so we can see. Don't just do a drive by, tell me what you are on about.

Reactions: Scheifelaine

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Quick thoughts...

ESW - Ehlers really had it going. Scheifele and Wheeler didn't.

PLL - Really bad game. Laine was sluggish again. Little just seems physically overmatched too often. Perreault was okay.

CLT - Lowry had a very good game Copp was okay. Tanev has list some zip lately.

CHA - Connor was outstanding. Too bad he got the Hendricks experience. Armia was okay.

44-8 Strong game by Morrissey, our best D. Trouba was okay.

5-57 Myers was a tire fire in the 1st and 2nd. Kulikov was okay.

7-3 Chiarot was list a lot in the first. Poolman was okay, all things considered.

Hellebuyck had a rough night. He couldn't be faulted for a few, but also didn't make ant big saves.

Hawks were much sharper. Jets looked sluggish.

One thing that bugs me about Myers that you don't really notice that much until you see him live is just how slow he processes the play. There where numerous times he had the puck and a teammate was wide open in the NZ and he waited, waited and then the lane closed and he would resort to skating it up. We could have had a number of quick zone entries had he noticed his teammate calling for the puck a second earlier. That and his shot was off all night.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Maurice threw Connor under the bus. Just, wow! Connor was the least of their problems. Didn't like that at all.

He has a new record that he hates so lowest man on the totem pole gets shit on....

EDIT

I just listened to Maurice and I cant hear didn't ????????

Tho I'm old and my hearing does suck...

so.....

What did you all hear....

Last edited by a moderator:

Whileee

May 29, 2010
One thing that bugs me about Myers that you don't really notice that much until you see him live is just how slow he processes the play. There where numerous times he had the puck and a teammate was wide open in the NZ and he waited, waited and then the lane closed and he would resort to skating it up. We could have had a number of quick zone entries had he noticed his teammate calling for the puck a second earlier. That and his shot was off all night.
Yup, and yup.

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
Mo's beloved shutdown line did a great job tonight shutting the Jets down. Tanev and Copp playing over Connor and Armia. There's some unbelievable clown calling the shots behind the Jets Bench.

Last edited:
Reactions: 204hockey

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Maurice threw Connor under the bus. Just, wow! Connor was the least of their problems. Didn't like that at all.

I am not sure if he said "I did like Kyle's game" or "I didn't like Kyle's game" initially I thought he said "did" but listening to it after reading your posts it sounds like "didn't". Gutless if he said "didn't", the forward who deserved to get called out and put on the 4th line was Laine (if Maurice was going to call someone out)

Reactions: FFHockey

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Mo's beloved shutdown line did a great tonight shutting the Jets down. Tanev and Copp playing over Connor and Armia. There's some unbelievable clown calling the shots behind the Jets Bench.
Lowry and Copp generated more offensive chances than the other lines.

Reactions: DiggerD

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
One of these years TNSE will realize that Maurice and I'm including his coaching staff are not the coaches for this team until then we will see results that we are seeing lately, have they banked enough points to help them make the playoffs, I would say if they continue on their current trend, no.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I am not sure if he said "I did like Kyle's game" or "I didn't like Kyle's game" initially I thought he said "did" but listening to it after reading your posts it sounds like "didn't". Gutless if he said "didn't", the forward who deserved to get called out and put on the 4th line was Laine (if Maurice was going to call someone out)
He said "didn't", and I agree it was a bad call. Lots of forwards were worse, including Laine and Little.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: