WWE: HECK In A Cell 2015 - The most heckacious match of all time... is Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Hell_in_a_Cell_2015_Poster.jpg

Pre-Show: Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro and Neville vs. Rusev, Sheamus and King Barrett Six man tag team match

The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) Hell in a Cell match[16]

Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt Hell in a Cell match[17]

Seth Rollins (c) vs. Kane Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship; If Demon Kane loses, Corporate Kane will be fired from being Director of Operations.

Charlotte (c) (with Becky Lynch) vs. Nikki Bella (with Brie Bella and Alicia Fox) Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship

The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, and/or Xavier Woods) (c) vs. The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley) Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

Kevin Owens (c) vs. Ryback Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

John Cena (c) vs. TBD Open challenge for the WWE United States Championship

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I guess I'm watching since I'm opting out of Walking Dead this week.

One man GDT incoming I guess.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The only two matches I care about are

1) US Open Challenge: Pretty much just to see how Cena will give the ultimate rub. They really blew this one. It should have been 3 matches and Owens getting the best of it. Cena has a chance to put someone over on HIAC and Raw. It needs to be 2-0 against Cena and has to be clean to actually get a new guy over.

2) New Day: Meh I like the matches. I think New Day is a lot of fun so I'll actually enjoy the match.

Kane can't wrestle a singles match any more so I don't give two ***** about that. Both HIAC matches will be bad. Any time I watch Taker, i get so nervous he's going to die in the ring that it's not enjoyable to watch. And Roman is not a guy who excites me in a singles match either. I just don't care.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The hilarious thing about this card is the fact all of these matches have happened within the last couple months.

Way to be original.

member 116861

What is so frustrating is that I like a lot of the guys on the cards but they are facing people that I hate.

I like Charlotte even though they need to stop with the whole she is Ric Flair's daughter thing but I hate Nikki Bella.

I like Brock Lesnar but don't want to see Undertaker.

Seth Rollins is amazing but this is 2015, I don't want to see boring ass Kane.

Kevin Owens is one of the best wrestlers out there but Ryback is one of the worst.

I love Cesaro, Neville, Rusev, and Barrett but I can't stand Sheamus and Ziggler.

Bray Wyatt is amazing but I don't want to see Roman Reigns.

The New Day is the best thing in the WWE other than Sasha Banks but I don't want to see the Dudley Boyz because once again, it is 2015.

Each match has a big negative for me that counteracts the positives.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
What if the big show win the U.S. title?

What is so frustrating is that I like a lot of the guys on the cards but they are facing people that I hate.

I like Charlotte even though they need to stop with the whole she is Ric Flair's daughter thing but I hate Nikki Bella.

I like Brock Lesnar but don't want to see Undertaker.

Seth Rollins is amazing but this is 2015, I don't want to see boring ass Kane.

Kevin Owens is one of the best wrestlers out there but Ryback is one of the worst.

I love Cesaro, Neville, Rusev, and Barrett but I can't stand Sheamus and Ziggler.

Bray Wyatt is amazing but I don't want to see Roman Reigns.

The New Day is the best thing in the WWE other than Sasha Banks but I don't want to see the Dudley Boyz because once again, it is 2015.

Each match has a big negative for me that counteracts the positives.

I actually agree completely.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Rearranging the card (fantasy booking) by randomly pairing wrestlers I like. Thirty seconds to find better booking and chemistry.

Lesnar vs. Rollins for the title

Owens vs. Ambrose for the IC belt

New Day vs.... Kane and Taker for lolz

Wyatt vs. reigns... Fair enough

Rusev vs. Cesaro

Open challenge with Cena.

Ziggler vs. Breeze

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012
Ambrose or Breeze.

Wouldn't it be something if Breeze won the title after Owens couldn't off Cena? So... it'll be Ambrose.

Breeze is probably a good bet, given most of the NXT guys have started off pretty strongly, but I dunno, if he's just gonna hold it for 2 months and lose it back to Cena as soon as he returns...

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Inb4 Cena doesn't go on a break at all and retains the title :sarcasm:

Was just about to post this :laugh:

Wasn't there a rumour a little while back about Ambrose getting a push or becoming the "new guy" while Cena was gone, so maybe it would make sense for him to answer the US title match and get the rub. I'd rather see him in the main title picture but he is a former US champ so who knows.

I really wanna see Breeze win the US title just so they have something to do for him and not ruin his character right away, atleast if he wins a title he'll have something before inevitably being buried....

My money is on Breeze (maybe with Ziggler in some weird triple threat) or Ambrose (since his pre-show match got cancelled and has nothing to do as per usual)

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
"Seth Rollins (c) vs. Kane Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship; If Demon Kane loses, Corporate Kane will be fired from being Director of Operations.."

^^Pretty much sums up why i haven't watched really at all since mania. One of many reasons the WWE product is garbage nowadays.

Last edited:

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Ziggler, Cesaro, and Neville vs Rusev, Sheamus, and Barrett - I like everyone in this match, but 6-man tag means I don't care.

Undertaker vs Lesnar - Didn't care last time, don't care this time.

Reigns vs Wyatt - This one I'm looking forward to. These two usually put on a good show, so expectations are high. But saying that, I wish that this would be the end of it for a while. I want to see Wyatt standing tall at the end of this with no screw-finish. Let them see other people for a bit, before clashing again like I expect them to for the next decade or so. (Ofc it's not the end, Roman hasn't pinned our green giant yet...)

Rollins vs Kane - Don't care. Rollins is great, Kane is old. I want to see Rollins face someone better who can put on a really good match.

Charlotte vs Nikki Bella - I want Sasha.

The New Day vs The Dudley Boyz - Don't care. Love the New Day, but I'm more than over the Dudleys now. I want to see a different match.

Kevin Owens vs Ryback - We saw this last time, I don't need to see it again. Ryback is too limited for this to be great match. Just think how good Owens vs Rollins could be...

John Cena Open Challenge - These have always been good matches, no reason to expect anything less this time around.

So very meh show really. Only two matches I want to see. One of them has Roman Reigns in it, and the other one only has John Cena announced for it xD. I must be a twelve-year-old or something.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Pathetic story lines as usual that don't make me care about the results. Check.

No draws on the card besides Lesnar. Check.

Still trying to mix edgy material from the past within G rated context of the future. Check.

Another who cares pay per view. Check.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
The US open challange is really wearing thin. I don't think the matches are even that good. They have all been a bunch of no-selling finisher spamfests designed to give Cena credibility with indy marks. The matches have no story, which is robbing Cena of his best quality as a worker. It doesn't help that all the kickouts bury the finisher of whoever Cena is wrestling as well as Cena's own finishers.

I just don't get what good it does anybody. Is Vince really that senistive that he can't stand some fans booing his boy?

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Yeah the Challenge lost me after Rollins-Cena. Cena should've dropped the Title on Raw, not in that pointless SummerSlam match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad