WWE: HECK In A Cell 2015 - The most heckacious match of all time... is Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
More like:

Vince: We have no choice but to fine you a generous sum.

Brock: Excuse me Vince, my phone was ringing. It was Dana White. What were you saying?

Vince: As I was saying, we'd like to offer you a generous bonus for all of the good work!

Brock: That's what I thought you said.

Oct 18, 2011
how dare undertaker and lesnar treat HIAC like it should be, and portray the brutality of the match, that's this company's problem everything is so vanilla b/c the WWE has so many ridiculous rules

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I mean, I called every match winner correctly. So i got that going for me which is nice....:laugh:

The wyatt beatdown made no sense to me. Where's kane? where's reigns? where's anyone that has an ounce of respect for taker?

Like, was that little segment with reigns in the locker room being sore supposed to give us an excuse as to why he wasn't out there with ambrose who did NOTHING on the show?

This.. I signed up for a free month just to see this PPV and after last night I doubt I'll be keeping the sub. Overall the card was just super "meh" to me, and I'm casual fan who shouldn't have really known what was coming.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
That is the kind of stuff I want on my television each week. :laugh: KO is freaking hilarious and I believe the character the entire time.

That was so awesome. LOL.

"MILLHOUSE!! MILLHOUSE!"

As you said
This is the stuff that should be on TV.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
was a good show...like others said, then it comes to Wyatt, he's lost EVERY major feud...why should I buy him as a chance in this one? I can't think of a single person that was ever booked that bad in feuds that was supposed to be a monster...

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Wyatt leading up to the Cena feud (off the top of my head)
- Dominant leading up to Shield feud
- Only group to beat The Shield
- Beats Daniel Bryan clean at Royal Rumble

Wyatt after Cena feud
- Loses to Cena badly
- Beats a worthless Jericho in order to gain some momentum back
- Dominated by Cena again on Raw
- Feuds w/ Dean Ambrose
- Gets dominated by Big Show and Kane at Royal Rumble after a great performance
- Challenges Taker - Loses
- Feuds with Reigns - Loses

Am I missing anything in there?