WWE: HECK In A Cell 2015 - The most heckacious match of all time... is Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The open challenge was way, way better when it was guys like Neville, Zayn, Owens, Cesaro answering the open challenge, and that one night on Raw where it led to that MOTYC between Rusev/Owens/Cesaro. After that, though, and it turning into a feud with Rollins... no thank you. It didn't help that they had Big E answer the challenge to main event a Raw not too long ago.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Btw - who answers the bell for the US title?

Would love to see Sami Zayn if he's back from injury, but doubt that will happen. Ultimately, it has to be someone they are making a giant heel push for... dusty finish all the way, with Super-Cena being cheated out of his title.

Sigh.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Would love to see Sami Zayn if he's back from injury, but doubt that will happen. Ultimately, it has to be someone they are making a giant heel push for... dusty finish all the way, with Super-Cena being cheated out of his title.

Sigh.

"You want some! COME! GET SOME!!"

WELLLLLLL!... ITS THE BIG SHOW!

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
I'd be fine with Tyler, but would love if we just had this, and I know it has no chance of happening.

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
I think its gonna be Ambrose simply because it's believable that he'd continue the open challenges and clearly that's been a big part of restoring the shine to the US Belt

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Screw Tyler Breeze, I want this man!

No, this idea would be too edgy and captivating. I might even want to see the result of that match.

Can't have that!

We need something that will make sense, so insert Tyler Breeze! Yes, Tyler Breeze - aka Dolph Ziggler aka Fandango! A cookie cutter superstar based off the premise that he's in love with himself. He is great at taking selfies and posting them to social media #WWENetwork of course!

I wonder long it will take him to fade into smackdown obscurity. I say a week or two.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
I keep planning on reactivating my WWE network sub to watch PPV's...but every time one comes up, I have other plans that can't really be broke. Maybe next month I'll reactivate :laugh:

Oct 18, 2011
i will probably watch bits and pieces of the ppv, and see what they do with brock and undertaker. could care less about the rest

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
The only thing that could be interesting is the US Open Challenge. But I have no faith in WWE to make it something big.

I am in 10000% agreement with this.

The world title match might be a skip. Don't think even Rollins can save that bow wow of an angle.

Preshow is literally the showcase of the mismanaged. Any one of those guys could have taken the US title for a few months. Well, except Barrett.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Hardy would be mega over regardless. He doesn't need the challenge.

Completely, but knowing Vince he'd bring him back as a heel. Cena takes a few months off, Hardy gets some viewers back, and then when Cena is back he and Hardy can feud which makes at least a shred of sense... super hero vs. the social misanthrope.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
People are just excited about this because they think it means Cena is dropping to whoever answers.

I wouldn't put it past the WWE to have Cena retain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad