Rumor: Hearing the Blues big names are on the block, "everything is open, even Vladimir Tarasenko"

tradenashnow

Feb 17, 2018
I don't think Tarasenko is going to have as much value as many people think. He has a very long and expensive contract. His play is on the steady decline the past year and a half. Some players get old quick. It happens once in a while. He just turned 27. He'll be closing in on 30 before you know it and his game is all about speed and shooting. When he loses a step, he's the kind of player that will drop off quick. Then probably go hide in the KHL. I figure on a new team he might have a couple of good years left. Av's seem like a nice fit. Maybe something like Tarasenko for Jost, Greer and Ottawa's first. Should start Blues rebuild.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Blues fans would you be open for a trade centered on Werenski for Tarasenko? CbJ have insane hoalie prospects right now as well. So Werenski-your choice goalie prospect-1st round pick-F prospect not named Foudy for Tank+

Reactions: Blueston

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Blues fans would you be open for a trade centered on Werenski for Tarasenko? CbJ have insane hoalie prospects right now as well. So Werenski-your choice goalie prospect-1st round pick-F prospect not named Foudy for Tank+
How about Dubois?

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
How about Dubois?
We couldnt do that he's the only legit C we have right now. Wennberg is a work in progress 2C right now. Thats why I said F prospect not Foudy because IMO hes our best shot at a good young 2c. Plus PLD in his 2nd year is proven to be a 1C right now.

You wouldnt be interested in Werenski though? Elite offensive D only in his 3rd year and still improving. Then honestly if you are interested in getting a goalie prospect check out our pool. Elvis, Tarasov, the top Finnish goalie whos name I cant spell but has been godly for his team. Then a 1st is a 1st. And some of our top F prospects are really standing out this year. Bremstrom (sp?) And Texier are standing out right now and TFW is killing Canadian jrs right now on a stupid ppg pace.

Also arent the blues set on C with ROR, Thomas, Schenn?

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
If you guys wanna fleece someone and turn your team around call Don Waddell. It worked great for Calgary and Buffalo. Hurry quickly before were out of talent.

We are the leagues farm team. Draft, develop, trade.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
I don't think Tarasenko is going to have as much value as many people think. He has a very long and expensive contract. His play is on the steady decline the past year and a half. Some players get old quick. It happens once in a while. He just turned 27. He'll be closing in on 30 before you know it and his game is all about speed and shooting. When he loses a step, he's the kind of player that will drop off quick. Then probably go hide in the KHL. I figure on a new team he might have a couple of good years left. Av's seem like a nice fit. Maybe something like Tarasenko for Jost, Greer and Ottawa's first. Should start Blues rebuild.
Tarasenko for a 3rd would probably be appropriate given his albatross contract and steady decline. Maybe throw in a cap dump to the Blues to even it out.

Whitsmith803

Jul 11, 2016
St. Louis, MO
Tarasenko for a 3rd would probably be appropriate given his albatross contract and steady decline. Maybe throw in a cap dump to the Blues to even it out.
I can tell you really know hockey LOL albtross contract LOL he's underpaid by 2/3 million per season on the open market - The entire Blues team is under performing no just 91

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
I can tell you really know hockey LOL albtross contract LOL he's underpaid by 2/3 million per season on the open market - The entire Blues team is under performing no just 91
Please read the post that I quoted about Tarasenko being slow and hiding in the KHL and you will understand why I was being sarcastic.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia

speed is not part of tarasenkos game at all

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013

Yea I would do that. Werenski/Top G prospect/1st rounder might get it done on its own.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad