TV: (HBO) Westworld Season 2

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Ah, I thought that I recognized the actor. I would've never made that connection, though, because of the difference in the characters.

Wasn't Ford constructing a dam or something of the sort very nearby that Mexican village in Season 1?

I believe he was digging up the church/town which triggers Dolores' memory.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I kept thinking all the shots of them in a modern looking setting was them on the outside, but it is mostly just them in Futureworld.

They confirmed there are six parks, and there was a Futureworld in the sequel to the original movie.

void

Jan 5, 2006
I think all those hosts in the water are copies of themselves.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
So is Bernard on the beach gonna be where that half of the story will end in the season finale? They say 2 weeks pass right? That' longer than season 1

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Gonna throw this one out there. Maeve's daughter isn't even in the park. She's "Repurposed" for Samurai World. Explains Maeve in the trailers in Samurai World.

Also didn't Sizemore say something about her, "Not being here"?
Felix located her last season and she is in Westworld (Park 1). Sizemore told her in this episode that she was in a "family friendly" part of the park, the homestead region where Maeve used to be with her.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I kept thinking all the shots of them in a modern looking setting was them on the outside, but it is mostly just them in Futureworld.

They confirmed there are six parks, and there was a Futureworld in the sequel to the original movie.
That could definitely be a set back for Dolores if she thinks she has been outside the park, but it turns out she had just been to a different park instead.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Based on recaps it seems like one of them was Teddy.

Could have sworn the one under water looked a lot like Theresa.

kmart

Jan 23, 2008
time jumps are in full force again... i wonder what bernard did with the spy lady also i am rooting for a host/human romance, i am pretty sure it will happen but i have no clue who will be involved.

I think all those hosts in the water are copies of themselves.

my guess is that they are programed to die in that water so their data is corrupted.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Oh also, isn't there a continuity goof going on? In the S1 finale, didn't Dolores f*** up William's right arm in a pretty bad way? Didn't seem to impact him this week...

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Oh also, isn't there a continuity goof going on? In the S1 finale, didn't Dolores **** up William's right arm in a pretty bad way? Didn't seem to impact him this week...
He got shot in the arm, not by Dolores though. In the episode they show him cleaning out the wound and patching it up.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
He got shot in the arm, not by Dolores though. In the episode they show him cleaning out the wound and patching it up.
He got shot in the left arm, but in the S1 finale, him and Dolores get into an altercation and she snapped his right arm.

roughly the 2:55 mark

How careful with spoilers do we have to be in this thread? If the title is marked "season 2", we can say freely things like how the

man in black is William

right?

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Oh also, isn't there a continuity goof going on? In the S1 finale, didn't Dolores **** up William's right arm in a pretty bad way? Didn't seem to impact him this week...
Pretty sure his shoulder was dislocated. I assume he popped it back in, probably not in great shape overall though.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Pretty sure his shoulder was dislocated. I assume he popped it back in, probably not in great shape overall though.
I suppose. I remember him laboring at the gala where everyone got shot up, but this season opened and he seemed perfectly fine.

Just being nitpicky, but it was something.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
time jumps are in full force again... i wonder what bernard did with the spy lady also i am rooting for a host/human romance, i am pretty sure it will happen but i have no clue who will be involved.

my guess is that they are programed to die in that water so their data is corrupted.

Technically there were no time jumps in season 1

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Technically there were no time jumps in season 1
There were, as Dolores couldn't keep track of time and was constantly confused about when she was. There were a few scenes where she actually jumped multiple times.

The two main stories were just two separate time periods.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I suppose. I remember him laboring at the gala where everyone got shot up, but this season opened and he seemed perfectly fine.

Just being nitpicky, but it was something.

They played it fast and loose with his injury in this episode. Honestly just seems like a case of the writer’s realizing that breaking Williams arm back then wasn’t the best move since it limits what they want him to do this season so they just hoped you would miss it or not care.

Reactions: silverfish

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
There were, as Dolores couldn't keep track of time and was constantly confused about when she was. There were a few scenes where she actually jumped multiple times.

The two main stories were just two separate time periods.

It all took place in the same time, Dolores was just imagining William while wandering the park by herself

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad