GDT: Hawks @ Wings 6pm 11/30/23 NBC sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
David Perron was flying there. Raddysh had a few stride lead and Perron almost beat him to that puck.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
You know Vosters isn't a hockey guy when he gets amazed that an NHL player can lift a puck from one end of the ice and hit the glass on the other end.
I'm not sure how anyone in the Hawks organization could look at this guy out of everyone they tested last year, and be like "Yeah, this guy is our guy."
:laugh:

Reactions: Pez68

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
You know Vosters isn't a hockey guy when he gets amazed that an NHL player can lift a puck from one end of the ice and hit the glass on the other end.
I'm not sure how anyone in the Hawks organization could look at this guy out of everyone they tested last year, and be like "Yeah, this guy is our guy."
:laugh:
I remember when Joakim Nordstrom I think it was got too excited on the PK and cleared the puck all the way down the rink straight into the netting for a DOG penalty.

Just not their night

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Why... Why LuRich... when the Bedard line just has a couple good chances, and haven't been on the ice that long, and Detroit ices it with tired guys out there... are you changing that line?

I'm not convinced he's "the guy" for coaching this team. Between his decisions on who he has out there in situations and his changes and line matchups vs opponents, and the PP debacle that it is... it's almost damning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad