Gostisbehere Chiarot
Maata Holl
Petry

Lyon/Reimer
Husso

Last edited:

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Would be nice to see Bedard have a big game tonight, he has been pretty invisible since the Panthers game. Lots going on and with an even further depletion of talent on the roster he is getting keyed on significantly.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Yup
..looking for Bedard to emerge back into generational talent mode....las 7 games notvso good for him...only 1 goal (4 assists)...Only 15 shots generated
. He should be generating much more shotsvon goal than that...eye test not so goid either...Getgingvshoved off into corners..unable to regain pucks and shoot off those on met...Getging handled...spending a lot of time chasing in our own zone.. unable to get easy entries into p-zone..especially hurts if this not there on the pp...not goid on draws

Looks at tines less engaged and do notcsee the urgency of I want the puck and I will get my shot off on goal..Just not happening much...often invisible.. brief flashes only..Not consistently goiod.

All this is bad and reflects in his underwhelming performance over much of last 7 GP ..

So tine for hom to shut up the critics...showcup for 70..and impact on his shifts.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Yup
..looking for Bedard to emerge back into generational talent mode....las 7 games notvso good for him...only 1 goal (4 assists)...Only 15 shots generated
. He should be generating much more shotsvon goal than that...eye test not so goid either...Getgingvshoved off into corners..unable to regain pucks and shoot off those on met...Getging handled...spending a lot of time chasing in our own zone.. unable to get easy entries into p-zone..especially hurts if this not there on the pp...not goid on draws

Looks at tines less engaged and do notcsee the urgency of I want the puck and I will get my shot off on goal..Just not happening much...often invisible.. brief flashes only..Not consistently goiod.

All this is bad and reflects in his underwhelming performance over much of last 7 GP ..

So tine for hom to shut up the critics...showcup for 70..and impact on his shifts.
He is an 18 year rookie straight from juniors and playing with mostly garbage, give it a rest for once in your life and use spell check dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad