GDT: Hawks @ Wings 6pm 11/30/23 NBC sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
At this stage in his career, Patrick Kane and Stevie Y may be a fit from heaven.

Kaner is reaching the twilight of his career whilst Stevie in his playing days turned his game around in his thirties. He became a proficient player without the puck. I'll be cheering for Kaner in this comeback.

Chelios

Jan 1, 2004
Visit site
I am trying to contain myself, but I am honestly starting to think Vlasic might be special. Like “best defensive dman in the league” special. I cannot believe how impressive he has been defensively at this stage of his career.

Reactions: BobbyJet

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Im not sure how much more we need to watch Kaiser before he is sent down. That goal might not have been directly his fault but hes fighting for his life every shift. He's getting worse and worse every game.

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
Kaiser can still be a big part of this teams future but he should probably go down once Tinordi is healthy. The revolving door of guys who aren’t very good that he’s been paired with hasn’t helped either

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Bedard with a generational rush up the ice and a nice, solid SOG. What a legend. I’m obsessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad