Cat - Anisimov - Kane
Cat - AA - Kane
Sharp - Schmaltz - Panik
Hartman - Hayden - Panik
Bouma - Wingels - Hartman
Sharp - wingels - Bauma / hino

Forsling - Rutta
Keith - Murphy
Kempny - Seabrook (prefer Franson but yeah)

It is not that freaking hard.
this is how i would do the lineup. your d-man pairings is really good.

Enyaw

The names ... Wayne
Jan 17, 2014
Seabrook is done ... stick a fork in him ... he's a pylon

he shouldnt play more than 14 min a night ... if that

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2013
Ebony Raptor and any other posters here... who also post on Tab B's blog...

Tab- Has banned/blacklisted my posts- due to my constant mentioning of the Awful contracts - Sopelbrook and Toews... and negative views on SB- handcuffing this team with those contracts...

Then- he has the "Balls" to call me out by name- and say "where am I"???

what a classless piece of crap...

Banned- because I am right about- Seabs/contract being one of worst in NHL- and a Straight Jacket to the Hawks chances of being contenders... then comments- that Seabs looked effective (skating 6th man minutes- getting paid like a 1st D man???)

Had to get that off my chest... If anyone else posts- or read Tab's garbage... just wanted to let you know - what kind of Shit-show blog he is running!!! Calls me out-- and says "crickets" to why I don't post anymore...

BLACKLISTED!!!!!

Guess- you guys will see me more here!!!

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

Tab- Has banned/blacklisted my posts- due to my constant mentioning of the Awful contracts - Sopelbrook and Toews... and negative views on SB- handcuffing this team with those contracts...

Banned- because I am right about- Seabs/contract being one of worst in NHL- and a Straight Jacket to the Hawks chances of being contenders... then comments- that Seabs looked effective (skating 6th man minutes- getting paid like a 1st D man???)

Had to get that off my chest... If anyone else posts- or read Tab's garbage... just wanted to let you know - what kind of ****-show blog he is running!!! Calls me out-- and says "crickets" to why I don't post anymore...

BLACKLISTED!!!!!

What blog?

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Sites blacklist posters?

Can we do that here?

Lw1G633.gif

Reactions: RayP and ChiHawks10

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I would like to see Saad moved down to the 3rd line with Sharp and Hartman, and move DCat up with Panik and Toews. Saad looks awful out there, can't even make an easy backhand pass over to Toews, and then can't even stay onside. Completely different player than the first few games he played this year.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

Had to get that off my chest... If anyone else posts- or read Tab's garbage... just wanted to let you know - what kind of ****-show blog he is running!!! Calls me out-- and says "crickets" to why I don't post anymore...

BLACKLISTED!!!!!

Can you do us a favor and NOT come here to complain about Seabs' and Toews' contracts, though? We already have a few of "those guys" that do nothing but bring it up on a daily basis, while offering little else to the conversation/discussion. It would be appreciated. :thumbu:

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I would like to see Saad moved down to the 3rd line with Sharp and Hartman, and move DCat up with Panik and Toews. Saad looks awful out there, can't even make an easy backhand pass over to Toews, and then can't even stay onside. Completely different player than the first few games he played this year.

Who's the center?

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Hartman was playing C last night, and Sharp can spot start there as well.

I must have missed that somehow. Am I the only one who's pretty down on Hartman? He hasn't done much lately. I only seem to notice him when he's taking a bad penalty. I think I'd have him on the 4th line for now.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Whoever doesn't get tossed out of the draw? :dunno:

Doesn't seem to matter if you're a center these days. Most centers aren't actually taking the draws, anyways. Everyone needs to be a center, I guess.

For faceoffs, sure, but is Hartman the guy coming all the way back on D? That doesn't seem like a good fit for him.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Hartman isn't an industrious defender by any stretch. He performs those duties when he feels like it.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I must have missed that somehow. Am I the only one who's pretty down on Hartman? He hasn't done much lately. I only seem to notice him when he's taking a bad penalty. I think I'd have him on the 4th line for now.
He has been disappointing, but he played well last night. Needs a fire lit under his ass, as it seems he has got too comfortable in the NHL. Hopefully the healthy scratch woke him up.
I don't think he is a long term solution to #3C, but he can fill the duty now until someone is brought in, or steps up.

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2013
Can you do us a favor and NOT come here to complain about Seabs' and Toews' contracts, though? We already have a few of "those guys" that do nothing but bring it up on a daily basis, while offering little else to the conversation/discussion. It would be appreciated. :thumbu:
I will try to NOT mention those bad contracts on a daily basis...
But I will not backdown from Arguments- if and when - others contest those views... and challenge them.

The real issue- was when Tab (Committed Indians- site) - contested that 19/7 were just fine... Toews- still can play- but to say he is the same player... throw out the Stats- the guy used to own the puck in most board battles... now he doesn't... My EYES tell me this...

I don't post here too much... cuz really- the posters here - in general - have better thoughts/opinions... so less for me to contest...

Hartman- Yes he has regressed-imo
Hartman's best games/stretches- seemed to be when he played with Hoss (and Hino)... Hossa- can make most people look Better.

I would like to see Hartman/Kampf/Hino/Hayden ( some combo of in near future)... Big fan of Kampf (although- he still needs "seasoning in Rock")

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2013
What blog?
Tab Bamford- Committed Indians

I had/have no problem- with people contesting my views/opinions...

But for the guy who Runs blog... to call me out... challenge me- While BLOCKING all my posts... Priceless...

Furthermore- my biggest beef w/ guy is my View of Sopelbrook deal being terrible... and his denial... and Q finally skates the guy"Sopel" minutes... and Hawks look better... and Then Tab challenges me?

WOW- Talk about twisted

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Hartman has struggled just like most of the team has after the first two games. No different then anyone else really, not going to single him out.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Tab Bamford- Committed Indians

I had/have no problem- with people contesting my views/opinions...

But for the guy who Runs blog... to call me out... challenge me- While BLOCKING all my posts... Priceless...

Furthermore- my biggest beef w/ guy is my View of Sopelbrook deal being terrible... and his denial... and Q finally skates the guy"Sopel" minutes... and Hawks look better... and Then Tab challenges me?

WOW- Talk about twisted

There is a different view other that Seabrook's deal is bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad