GDT: Hawks vs Rags: 7PM CT on NBCSN -- Apparently They're Our Rivals Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
tumblr_ozfep69XuZ1w8vvh3o1_1280.png

Hawks Expected Lineup:

Expect that 4th pair to sit. Expect Q to play Bouma over Hayden just to enrage me. Expect Crow in because why wouldn't he be playing against our rivals?

Rags Expected Lineup:
Chris is a Cryer - Zip Ur Pants - Buck Nakedvich
Monster Nash - Piece of Crap - Suckerello
Meh UFA Signing - Habs Fans Hate Him - It's Not His Time
Stop Grabbing Her!... - Boohoo - Slow

McDonald's - 2 Minutes for Holden
Okjei - Mediocre Former Blue
Stallin - Camper
Starter: King Hen's d...probably shouldn't finish that thought.

tumblr_oz41anLIFK1w8vvh3o1_1280.png

We scored lots of goals!!!! That means we win, right?

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Screw the Rangers I still remember that time when they.. played us and they.. did that thing..

**** the Rangers
Yeah, that really pissed me off.

Like really, why would they do such a thing like what they did do to us back at the time when said thing occurred. Those bastards.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I mean, our teams were in a pretty tight race for ****tiest original 6 franchise for awhile there...

does that count?

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Another snooze fest, get ready for slow players who can't make a pass to hit the ice, these games are getting more and more boring.

I wonder if Murphy will finally learn the "system" as apparently it requires 20 games, I can't wait for game 21 to see absolutely no improvement and the excuses the HF experts have for that one

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Just want a win, and some more forward progress in their game getting back to where it needs to be. It's getting old watching bad hockey. I've hardly been interested in the games the last couple weeks, and typically watch something else just out of sheer boredom with their play.

Let's go Hawks!

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
first time going to UC tonight. I'm from Wisconsin, any driving in/out and especially parking recommendations? Thanks guys.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
first time going to UC tonight. I'm from Wisconsin, any driving in/out and especially parking recommendations? Thanks guys.

I used to live 10 blocks north at Grand/Damen. Friends would just visit, park on Grand, and we'd take a cheap cab, the bus (not sure if you still can pay cash or need the ventra card), or walk down Damen.

Not sure what the parking cost is but I don't recall the lots ever being over capacity so it shouldn't be a problem if you want to spend the extra few bucks.

Reactions: NYGBleedBlueNYR

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL

If you want to have a few drinks and/or food (bar food) before the game you can go to West End on Randolph. There'll be a lot of Hawks fans there before, during and after the game and they have shuttles to the game, if you want to try to save on parking.

Reactions: NYGBleedBlueNYR

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
So just as D-Cat has something going with Schmaltz,they saddle him with Wingels and tge old finished geezer Sharp...Q has no clue..none..

He keeps going back to what worked in the past but no liner does ...the old cycle game for line #1 with Saad Toews and Panik ...shove it around the perimeter ..waste lots of o-zone time possessing but ultimately fail to get very much production. ..teans simply clog front of their net to protect goalie and Hawks fail to get much clear looks amd goid shot angles ...FAIL Q ...Fail. .

Then he does it again with line #4 ..Hartman Kero Hayden..cycle it around ...get caught deep and exposed for transition 2 on 1s the other way..

The NHL is nit playing this way ...It is a North -South rush speed game and 2 on 1s and break aways and breaking ...or back to the point for Dmen attacking in support in the o-zone..Hawks have only Rutta who can play this style and get good shots on net..we know Keith and Seabs cannot hit the target or get the shots blocked ..So they're sort to just the deep point shot rather than a mix of shots from both deep and in closer that attacking/supporting Dmen around the league are doing..also 2 and 7 do not come I as tralierscfor drop passes back on rushes ..So their bold style is failing ..Today's successful Dmen are much more agressive in the attack things they do ..

Line #2 with Schmaltz at LW AA at C and Kane at RW ..is fine as long as Kane is "engaged in tge game and on "mission" 2 ways ..if he goes MIA for lengthy parts boffins the game ir is just not interested in defending..the line is gonna be doomed. .It is always about Kane and how he plays. STAR or I got my 1 point or 2 points in losses ..so I'm ok Jack...If that bis his attitude we are doomed.He has to take the line on his back ...If not ...goals go in...mostly the other way.

BUT back to Q and saddling D-Cat with Wingels and Sharp...What is he thinking?This is doomed from the getgo.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
What's it going to take for seabrook to sit in the press box?

How on earth is hinostroza not been called up yet?

How does a hall of fame coach play the clubs best offensive player of late in Debrincat with offensive black holes like wingles and sharp? Is q expecting dcat to carry those two? Or does he hope those two squash the progress dcat had made?

Rags have won six in a row, we are a shot show...

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
So nobody cares to question that they would go with what they literally did last game... and how about the signal, Hartman practicing at Center? That doesn't seem like something that would be actually happening, might be another 11 forwards game?

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Another snooze fest, get ready for slow players who can't make a pass to hit the ice, these games are getting more and more boring.

I wonder if Murphy will finally learn the "system" as apparently it requires 20 games, I can't wait for game 21 to see absolutely no improvement and the excuses the HF experts have for that one

Brinksy will brake that feard snooze fest of yours
2 goals 2 primer assists in order for DeBrincat

#catistrongtonight

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
What's it going to take for seabrook to sit in the press box?

How on earth is hinostroza not been called up yet?

How does a hall of fame coach play the clubs best offensive player of late in Debrincat with offensive black holes like wingles and sharp? Is q expecting dcat to carry those two? Or does he hope those two squash the progress dcat had made?

Rags have won six in a row, we are a shot show...

An injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->