Not open for further replies.

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Jul 4, 2017
thumbs-aloft.gif

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
This Rags team despite winning 6 straight is not that good. With a cap this league has changed dramatically over the years.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Welk we saw actual "stars" tonight for us.

not Toews or Kane or Saad ...OF COURSE ..but Anisimov with Hatty...inspired and starred...Schmaltz after a bad first period came on and got his 3a multi-point game ..qualifies as starring. .and Forsling was tremendous ....

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
By the start of the playoffs, Gustav Forsling will be that guy who takes the tough assignments.

He is going to be a star.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Anisimov had a great game. He's been getting better and better of late.

The entire Toews line had a rough night. All 3 were independently bad, though Panik got a point I think. Thats two rough games in a row now. Troubling trend.

Kane was better tonight. Upgrade from bad to meh. Baby steps. He had one amazing shift though where he generated like 3 scoring chances in 15 seconds. More of that please.

Debrincat needs to play in the top 6. Yet more production without any of his linemates involved. Stick him with topend talent for 20min a night already.

Schmaltz had maybe the worst 3 point game I've ever seen.

Forsling was good.

Rutta was bad.

Thats all my take aways, Ill check numbers later.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
I ageee Cat is being wasted where he is slotted. Move Panik down and Cat up. Not sure if the sides match but you get the drift.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Anisimov had a great game. He's been getting better and better of late.

The entire Toews line had a rough night. All 3 were independently bad, though Panik got a point I think. Thats two rough games in a row now. Troubling trend.

Kane was better tonight. Upgrade from bad to meh. Baby steps. He had one amazing shift though where he generated like 3 scoring chances in 15 seconds. More of that please.

Debrincat needs to play in the top 6. Yet more production without any of his linemates involved. Stick him with topend talent for 20min a night already.

Schmaltz had maybe the worst 3 point game I've ever seen.

Forsling was good.

Rutta was bad.

Thats all my take aways, Ill check numbers later.
Panik had three apples.

Reactions: Pomee

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
1 thing...the move of Sharp to 3C actually worked. .he looked a lot faster and engaged ..perhaps at wing he was hesitant to get crunched along the boards...at C I with more open nice he skates with leas fear of being hit ..like his closing and angling on checking in the neutral zone ..This move may actually click correctly for Q ...Sharp may not score mich but if he can cut off attacks in the n-zone it leads to less time I our zone and into transition chances the bother way ..If Sharp stays at this effective checking level at C in the neutral zone cutting off attacks then it is useful to us even if he produces little himself ...if he can keep up the speed he showed tonight and the enthusiasm to check to cut drives in the neutral zone before they get to our zone ,then it also helps the confidence and the pace of his wingers on the 3rd line ..SO I thought he looked slow and finished as a winger ..did not seem enthusiastic in that position. .but with more space and a more defined responsibility as a C ...perhapsvhevhas restored himself to a role he WANTS to play ...I was surprised cause I thought he had nothing left ..but there but was ..he looked lot more comfortable and egangaed on the game playing at Center ..

So keep him there and see if he can maintain this new enthusiasm and pace ...

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Panik had three apples.

Really?

Wow.

Ah, forgot about the EN and missed the 2nd assist.

To my eye he was struggling. Ill check the numbers, maybe my eye was way off.

Hockey is weird. You can play a great game and come up with nothing, or do what Schmaltz did and play crap almost 90% of the game but walk away with box stats.

Schmaltz is a kid, rough games will happen. Im more concerned about Saad, Toews and (still) Panik. 2 games isnt a trend yet, but its a pretty big blip.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Crawford almost wets the bed and loses the game, he did give all momentum away yet again, this guy has a huge flaw, whenever the team turns it on and starts controlling the game he just has to give a couple softies for the fun of it, when he is left alone in his end for a while with no action he tends to think too much, they should give him a riddle to solve or something before every game...

Reactions: BrianE

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Saad-toews-hayden
Debrincat-anisimov-kane
Schmaltz-hinostroza-hartman
Wingles/sharp-dauphin/kero-panik

Come on Stan and q, just frucking try it already

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Jesus H Christ, i left after the 2nd period and bang, the Bhawks wins..... maybe i should stay away more. :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad