Rumor: Hawks looking for a winger to play with Toews

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
As a Stars fan, I would be willing to retain on Patrick Sharp to deal him to the Hawks.

Would you guys like to reunite Sharp and Toews for another cup push?

migi

Feb 25, 2015
As a Stars fan, I would be willing to retain on Patrick Sharp to deal him to the Hawks.

Would you guys like to reunite Sharp and Toews for another cup push?

4th and Gustafsson or 2nd and McNeill. For Sharp 50% retained.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I don't see high priced Wingers getting traded to us... I just don't see it.

Doan anyone?
I wouldn't mind him as a cheap depth guy but there was a time a few years ago that I would have entertained the idea of getting Doan as a priority at the TD - but Hawks priorities have changed. Their number one need is for a top 9 forward who goes to the net and who can finish. A younger version of Doan would be perfect but who would that be?

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL

Doan anyone?

Doan isn't going anywhere and I wouldn't be interested in him.

Edit: just saw that Doan said he might actually accept a trade. Somewhat surprising since he's resisted it for so long. No interest for me though.

Last edited:

Hawksfan2828

Mar 1, 2007
Libertyville, IL

Doan anyone?

Define "high priced"...

I can almost assure one or two of; Sharp, Vanek, Vrbata, PAP, JvR or Rene Bourque will be a Blackhawk at the TDL.

You really can't expect Bowman will go with what we have or trade for a bottom 6 guy alone...

I agree tho, we're not getting a player that has any more than a year left that makes more than 5 per.

Besides, I think GM's are asking too much for their UFA's at this point. Of course their demands will go down as the TDL creeps up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad