Pre-Game Talk: Hawks @ Kings - 11-2-19 9:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
if they bring him up and sit him against the Kings, by all means fire JC and Bowman...that would be one of the dumbest things they could possibly do..

I don't think so, it's still worth to see him in a full on real practice and test how the team would look with him now (pp etc).

Although yes, even for that an actual game would be better so I don't expect it.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Who ever makes the GDT tomorrow should include something with a sheriff for boqvy

Maybe a Toy Story theme.
CwnyPkyVIAEhHwG.jpg

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I don't think so, it's still worth to see him in a full on real practice and test how the team would look with him now (pp etc).

Although yes, even for that an actual game would be better so I don't expect it.
you don't bring up a kid to sit him on the bench right away..Rockford plays Saturday and Sunday, it would be the most idiotic thing to do period- kid needs ice time either here or down there..call him up after the weekend if you want to see him practice here so he doesn't miss games down there..if they don't play him tomorrow it honestly would be the most idiotic thing a team can do to a kid.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
[Leaves the JC thread, enters the Dach thread. Leaves the Dach thread, enters the pre-game thread]

Looks like we're firing on all cylinders today. And by 'firing on all cylinders', I mean going batshit crazy in multiple threads. It's like we've all gone Koekkoek.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
[Leaves the JC thread, enters the Dach thread. Leaves the Dach thread, enters the pre-game thread]

Looks like we're firing on all cylinders today. And by 'firing on all cylinders', I mean going bat**** crazy in multiple threads. It's like we've all gone Koekkoek.

A lot of crazy today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad