Value of: Hamilton

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Lol, I take Oilers’ fans comments with a grain of salt. The majority of you guys are just trying to stir crap up.

Jay haller

Oct 22, 2017
F95EDA1A-E335-4085-94C5-EE2561A19CE3.jpeg
Wow, Calgary fans are the most delusional fanbase on this board.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
One clue as to Dougie Hamilton's value is the fact that Flames fans dangle him out there in these hypothetical discussions. You don't see Columbus fans checking in to see what they could get for Jones or Werenski.
One guy isn't "Flames fans", 99% of Hamilton threads started on here are by opposition fans.

if Calgary fans think Draisaitl isnt close value to Hamilton than they are out to lunch
Again... one guy does not represent our fanbase. How would you like your entire fanbase to be represented by a troll?

Just wondering here, but what would Calgary want if there was a package surrounding Hayes from the Rangers? I would think Calgary is more interested in picks than prospects right now, since they don't pick until the fourth round.

Value would probably end up being more than I'd want to give up, but I'm just curious.
There is no reason for the Flames to even consider a package of futures and lesser players for Hamilton. Dougie is not being shopped, if a team wants him, they have to make it worth while for the Flames.

Wow, Calgary fans are the most delusional fanbase on this board.
Yes, judge a fanbase by a handful of idiots arguing with another handful of idiots. Makes perfect sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad