Speculation: Habs Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
I'm just checking in to see if we traded everyone....or just their shadows.

Just remember arm-chair GMs, Habs will never sign FAs if they know they are just going to be trade fodder. I have never EVER read any player thoughts were they enjoyed being ping-pong balls.

So go ahead and overuse your imaginations to trade Hoffman, Tofolli and whoever you want, but that is far, far away from how GM's think and act. Particularly a conservative GM like Bbinz.
none of that matter once a new gm steps in and will want to clean shop.

Besides. it was on them to not stink the bed. And they have. A trade is basically what they get and deserve for playing like complete trash

Kosseca

Feb 23, 2020
The same insiders who thought Montreal wouldn't suck? Lol chiarot a 1st... GMs are dumb but nobody giving up a 1st for a 3 lhd... just not happening. It's Ben Chiarot... I mean really at what point do Montreal fans eat that humble pie and just accept you guys and the so called experts don't know shit really. You guys have been wrong for the last 6 months now and the insiders are just looking for clicks so u know... big fan base there for Montreal.

You state this like you have a crystal ball that accurately tell you the future or you work with a NHL front office... is that the case?? If not, this us just YOUR opinion. While you would not give a 1st for him, you're not the one in charge. So... calm down.

But more importantly, why are you even posting in this tread if you hate everything MTL? just post go somewhere else....

samsagat

Jun 20, 2013
That's more than LA traded him for a couple years ago. No thanks :)

Yeah, but back then he was on a downward spiral.

He's actually just out of probably his best career year.

A late 1st and an ok prospect would be fair price.

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
embrace the tank for shane wright . trade chariot before he gets hurt . bring in some kids for a look .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad