Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to a Men's Store, 5-2 -- Marc Bergevin's Fashion Pro Tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCR

Mar 21, 2016
Welcome back, dear Tank, we missed you, and the next 3 games of this week, isn't hard to continue the tank mode, 2 home games with Dallas and Pittsburgh, and 1 road game at Toronto, 0 points is the ultimate goal, and lets hope the 4 teams below us in the standings, can continue their good results, like Senators today, it's very doable to be the worst team in NHL , my only concern is to watch the much needed rebuild with the current GM in place, that is unthinkable to happen, but I have too many doubts if he's going to be finally fired from this franchise!

WickedPegJets

Feb 12, 2017
Yep, and that closed the gap from the 10+ it was
Head coach Rick Tochet just took time off because of a family member’s illness and the Desert Dogs blanked the Canucks 1-0. Maybe his replacement will get the Coyotes into a mini-winning streak.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
They looked really good in the third, so nice not to see Pleks floating out there right now.

WickedPegJets

Feb 12, 2017
I honestly worry about this scenario (Bergevin trading Dahlin for PLD). He’s so desperate to prove he can get a #1 centre and a French one at that that I would not put it past him.
Swedish Dahlin, a left hand shooting defenseman, is projected to go at No. 1. He’s eight rungs better than Mikhail Sergachev whom the Habs drafted at No. 9 in 2016 with Pierre Luc Dubois chosen at No. 5 by the Blue Jackets. No doubt, a left handed shooting high caliber defenseman is as important as a No. 1 big strong centerman that Luc Dubois will be someday. If the Habs did win the lottery, would Bergevin move way down in the draft by trading for Luc Dubois, the Blue Jackets’ No. 1 pick and a NHL ready prospect?

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Bergevin put together a garbage team. He needs to go for the atrocity that is the 2017-18 habs

I thought for a sec you said 2007-08...gosh I miss that team.

Can’t believe it’s been 10 years already...the future was so bright, I can’t believe this is how we look.

isthatso

Jan 20, 2017
1290708698_magic-chair.gif

MB's last defender.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Swedish Dahlin, a left hand shooting defenseman, is projected to go at No. 1. He’s eight rungs better than Mikhail Sergachev whom the Habs drafted at No. 9 in 2016 with Pierre Luc Dubois chosen at No. 5 by the Blue Jackets. No doubt, a left handed shooting high caliber defenseman is as important as a No. 1 big strong centerman that Luc Dubois will be someday. If the Habs did win the lottery, would Bergevin move way down in the draft by trading for Luc Dubois, the Blue Jackets’ No. 1 pick and a NHL ready prospect?

Bergevin might do it for less. I have no confidence in him doing the right thing as he's probably in full desperation mode.

Reactions: Runner77

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Lindgren with 5+ goals in five of his last eight starts going back to November. Hopefully Niemi comes back down to earth here to end the season.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
I thought the team played hard and especially in the 3rd when they could have packed it in and got on the plane.

Yea, we need some finishers and you do have to wonder how Max would have done with Radulov in the lineup and Sergachev on D and Weber as a tutor.

Even if we do not get Dahlin, can you just imagine for a moment what we could have had.

Subban Sergachev
Mete Petry
Markov Jullisen

Reactions: VAN-HAB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad