Post-Game Talk: Habs Fold like a Cheap Tent -- Pens Clinch Playoff Berth, 5-2

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
It's sad NJ won they might not bring it tomorrow as they are in a very very good position.

Yeah... I hope they don't take a night off tomorrow. With their win and the Panthers losing tonight they have some cushion now. :(

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
4 more game to lose and we'll keep that 4th place in the draft.
And Arizona is leading 1-0.....oh boy, better lose tomorrow.

One lost at a time.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

WG

Sep 9, 2008
The one thing to remember on how much this team sucks is they play in a division with a lot of crappy teams. Against the Atlantic division - 12-9-5; Against all other divisions they are 16-29-7.
And of that 12-9-5, 10-1 vs the other dreg teams (Ott/Det/Buf). 2-8-5 vs. Tor/TB/Bos. Basically all that stood between this team and being 31st in the league was the fact that four of the worst 6 teams in the NHL were all in the Atlantic.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
27ipht.jpg

This is particularly disturbing for a team so heavily focused on defence led by a defensive-minded coach.

The Habs have one of the worst PK stats in away games, since 1977, when these stats have begun to be recorded.

To be more accurate, they have posted the fifth-worst PK percentage in the history of these stats.
puke.gif

Last edited:

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Tonight's PGT theme, the result of a special request ...

First leg of that 0-5, has been achieved:

27io13.jpg

And now, we set our sights on the next objective ... Tank Commanders, at the ready!!

27imux.jpg

And as we suspected, Niemi is not invicible after all:

27ioaj.jpg

Good thing we had our old reliable with yet another gastronomical creation ...

27ines.jpg

And there was this beaut of a goal by Drouin:

27ikg9.gif

How "Swede" it is!!!

27iij9.gif

While the Pens clinch their 12th consecutive playoff berth, we are no less successful with a masterfully executed tank!!! :sarcasm:

24sknb.gif

Discuss!!!

:thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu:

Reactions: Runner77

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
27ipht.jpg

This is particularly disturbing for a team so heavily focused on defence led by a defensive-minded coach.

The Habs have one of the worst PK stats in away games, since 1977, when these stats have begun to be recorded.

To be more accurate, they have posted the second-worst PK percentage in the history of these stats.
puke.gif

I don't find it disturbing. When your go-to PK pairing is Benn-Alzner, you make history.

I said it before but, Bergevin built the team he deserve.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
My favourite part of this game is that logan shaw played more minutes than chucky...

Gotta rispek the hard workers. It's not like AG is doing well. I mean if he was our 2nd best scorer or something then yeah i would say it's stupid but ... wait a minute ... doh!

Really wish he is traded this summer. And i really wish MB will look dumb after this trade. Love this team but it's how much i have MB right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad