GDT: Habs @ Bruins || October 10th, 2015 @ 7PM || SNET, TVA - ***(MOD WARNING POST #34)***

Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Jan 5, 2006
How can you say that? He's having a verry nice game, useless post it seems.. You are wasting internet, that's why it costs so much ;)

Why are all your posts about defending Desharnais? Is he the only player you care about?

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
TVA saying that Bergevin was talking to Rick Curran and negotiations will begin shortly with Tomas Plekanec. Seems Pleks want to stay, and Bergevin wants to talk.

TVA saying that the discussions about Pleks was the 2nd point to the agenda as both Bergevin and Curren were talking about ANOTHER player.....Looking at the BobbyOrr Group...the other players Habs and Curren have in common are Brian Flynn and...Zach Kassian.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
We already knew Tokarski was a star in the AHL. Glad he still is.

We need someone to keep the AHL starter fort until Fucale/McNiven is ready to.

Unless he suddenly becomes awesome, Pasquale is done with the Caps after this year so Fucale can get some AHL experience after the ECHL.

And just I said that....he got scored on....I should have known better.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Galchenyuk also started very strongly last season. Let's hope this time he stays consistent, because if he keeps playing like this he could be a PPG player for us.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Galchenyuk also started very strongly last season. Let's hope this time he stays consistent, because if he keeps playing like this he could be a PPG player for us.

It will get tougher against actual good teams but I think he can be consistent. It's his time.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
...that entire line has been terrible in the defensive zone both games so far...Therrien's certainly not using them as a "3rd line"...

I read somewhere a line that I thought was cute: Let's agree to disagree..

Anyway, Therrien, Bergevin, Desharnais and Bouillon can't do right on this board, let me puke ''Habs fans''

And i'm not defending either, go read posts.. Anyway 3rd is on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad