GDT: Habs @ Bruins || October 10th, 2015 @ 7PM || SNET, TVA - ***(MOD WARNING POST #34)***

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Kdg0qUr.jpg

rxzWudl.jpg

fcDbuhM.jpg

9A4PmUB.jpg

Last edited:

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
I love how the Habs are so good that they don't even need a fourth line.

Braun

Apr 17, 2014
Montreal
As a Calgary Flames(after HABS of course) fan I am looking forward to see Byron in the lineup. GO HABS GO!!

Toro

Sep 6, 2005
Windsor
Gotta beat those ruins tonight!! Especially in the state their in...i feel bad for my ruin fan friends now like i did with my leaf fan friends...

I think the ruins will finish lower than the laffs this year....lol

cajmonkey

Mar 29, 2014
TUUKA CAN'T BEAT THE HABS! TUUKA CANNOT BEAT THE HABS! HE CAN'T! AND HE KNOWS IT!

/Meatball

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
No excuses for the B's fans this year.. this is not a back to back game.. but they are complaining about the winter classic being a 50/50 crowd so thus eliminating the home ice advantage.. have they notice that we always go in boston and whoop their ***** anyhow.. might be an advantage to play outside of the TD Garden for them! maybe rask can stop a puck playing outdoors.. Beat the Ruins man I hate that team so much!

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Looking at that abysmal Boston D, our thoughts and prayers are with Bruins fa... Nah, **** 'em :D

Great work, THF. Spread Da Gospel! Hallelujah! Praise our Lord and Saviour Jesus Price! Go Habs Go! :yo:

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
Have a great dislike for both teams the Habs are facing this weekend. I hope that the Habs can win tonight, which they should given the lineup the Bruins have to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad