GDT: Habs @ Bruins || October 10th, 2015 @ 7PM || SNET, TVA - ***(MOD WARNING POST #34)***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
DD is even more worthless in the playoffs. We need to give Galchenyuk big minutes in preparation for the playoffs.

I might agree fellow Habs fan though i'm talking about Plek ;) Not DD..

Gla if the future well now it seems.. No contest.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Gotta like what the Chucky line is doing tonight. Semin & Chucky seem to be developing strong chemistry while Eller just moves into open ice so they can find him. Loving that line.

penaltykiller

Feb 19, 2007
province of quebec
I actually agree with Therrien rolling 4 lines. While it could be managed differently, let's not forget that this is a damn long season and that some of these guys could be dead tired by february. Also, we're playing tomorrow night so this is espescially important tonight.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I have NHL Game Center but the game is on NHL Network and that channel is not available in the boonies of Texas.. Damn

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I actually agree with Therrien rolling 4 lines. While it could be managed differently, let's not forget that this is a damn long season and that some of these guys could be dead tired by february. Also, we're playing tomorrow night so this is espescially important tonight.

This team needs to put it away now. Score the goal that sends them packing.
This is one area we need to improve on.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
You think Galchenyuk this season is the same player as last year ? :amazed:

He's taken a massive and extremely obvious step forward this year...

At the end of last season he looked lost and weak. He didn't train properly in the '14 summer. Habs made him earn it and that's how you develop players properly. I know this concept is foreign on HF boards and that young players should be handed everything on silver platters but that's just the wrong way to develop players.

No, he's not the same player at all. He looks dominant this season.

That's not to say he couldn't have played third line minutes at Center and used that as further catalyst for growth for this season. He looked like crap in the second half of the season AFTER Therrien spread lies about him to the media. Probably goes hand in hand with his play and lack of confidence, I'd say.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
In the meantime....pretty good game by....Tokarski with IceCaps so far tonight.

We already knew Tokarski was a star in the AHL. Glad he still is.

We need someone to keep the AHL starter fort until Fucale/McNiven is ready to.

Unless he suddenly becomes awesome, Pasquale is done with the Caps after this year so Fucale can get some AHL experience after the ECHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad