GDT: Group S • May 7 • Denmark 4, Sweden 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Morrison

Aug 4, 2009
The worst period I've ever seen a Swedish National Team play. In any sport. I hope they are ashamed of themselves. I NEVER want to see a Swedish team that naive again. Just wow.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Happy we were playing great while the game was alive. 3rd period was forgettable. Big ? for Enroth. It will be Fasth's job to lose now if it wasn't already.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Going by this game, Germany will win 5-1 against Sweden.

LOL. Sweden absolutely dominated for 40 minutes. Yes, they lost the concentration. And referies helped Denmark, but it's really a bad part of swedish nature, that you always should be 200% critical on yourself.

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Can't believe that Hedman plays in a top4 role in the nhl, the most stupid player to ever hail from sweden, no hockey sense at all, can't handle his emotions either, pathetic.

Oyabun

Dec 29, 2009
Some of you guys need to relax a little. It was pure domination for most of the match and once the team started to relax a bit and Denmark got a few shots on goal, Enroth confirmed everyones fears

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Some of you guys need to relax a little. It was pure domination for most of the match and once the team started to relax a bit and Denmark got a few shots on goal, Enroth confirmed everyones fears

At the very least, Enroth bailed Hedman's ass out at least once.

Jim Morrison

Aug 4, 2009

WHY did they relax? Just so dumb. I never want to see these guys "relax" again. Who do they think they are? You play 100% every shift when you play in that jersey. You never ****ing "relax". Embarrassing.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Can't believe that Hedman plays in a top4 role in the nhl, the most stupid player to ever hail from sweden, no hockey sense at all, can't handle his emotions either, pathetic.

:shakehead

Hedman is absolutely fine. Not spectacular and yes, he is still young and somewhat too emotional. But what are you blaming him for today?

WayneBruce

Jun 16, 2011

Have to agree with this, the score could have been 10-1 or 15-1 after the first two periods. They pretty much did what they wanted but tried to pass the puck into the net. Denmark was very effective.

KarlssonMarx

Be Red
Mar 1, 2012
Halifax
Is Enroth considered better than Markstrom? Or did Markstrom just not want to come?
I guess Gustavsson isn't even on the map anymore?

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
WHY did they relax? Just so dumb. I never want to see these guys "relax" again. Who do they think they are? You play 100% every shift when you play in that jersey. You never ****ing "relax". Embarrassing.

You need to relax though)))

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Is Enroth considered better than Markstrom? Or did Markstrom just not want to come?
I guess Gustavsson isn't even on the map anymore?

Markstrom is playing in the AHL playoffs :) Gus probably would've been in line after Enroth among available goaltenders.

member 116805

Awful game overall by the team.

Maybe 8000.

The rest are still 220$/170€. They will NEVER sell those tickets.

Wow, thats real sad. Didnt they say they would lower prices for tickets? I thought I heard that a couple of days ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad