|Steve Patafie
wfi.gif
|Sakari Suominen
wsk.gif
|Miroslav Valach

Last edited:

WayneBruce

Jun 16, 2011
Denmark is not a bad team, they could have beaten the czechs with the right bounces. I expect a good game.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Denmark is not a bad team, they could have beaten the czechs with the right bounces. I expect a good game.

Definitely not.. We were better than the Czechs, and to be fair also the better team against Italy, they just read us well.. And we SUCKED in Goal and Defence.

I dont see us beating Sweden, I think if they dont buck up their Ideas in ALL aspects of the game, we will be blown out.

Although I am intriged to say, that all the Danish players REALLY want to beat Sweden, so lets hope they show up tonight.

BUT, im gonna go with my gut feeling : 7-2 Sweden.

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
Definitely not.. We were better than the Czechs, and to be fair also the better team against Italy, they just read us well.. And we SUCKED in Goal and Defence.

I dont see us beating Sweden, I think if they dont buck up their Ideas in ALL aspects of the game, we will be blown out.

Although I am intriged to say, that all the Danish players REALLY want to beat Sweden, so lets hope they show up tonight.

BUT, im gonna go with my gut feeling : 7-2 Sweden.

The Danes wanted to beat Italy real bad yesterday but lost 3-4. 2-0!

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
The Danes wanted to beat Italy real bad yesterday but lost 3-4. 2-0!

Didn't look like it at all.. More shots, more won faceoffs, more puckpossesion. But we still loose. Was awful.

Playing Sweden is what most of the players are looking mostly forward too..

Harikkerk

Dec 27, 2011
Sweden
If it wasn't for Denmark losing to Italy i would say they're in the same class as Norway. But i think this Danish team won't go far. :/ But yeah, i still think they played better than Italy. But Sweden will give them a hard game.

5-1.

I'm hoping for a good game tho.

I would love to see a Denmark - Norway game!

WindRunner187

Jun 1, 2010
sry danish dynamite but i dont see a chance for you today.

guess 6:1 SWE

Hoping Landeskog with 2 goals.

Go Sverige

Tobias

Oct 15, 2004
Copenhagen, Denmark
Didn't look like it at all.. More shots, more won faceoffs, more puckpossesion. But we still loose. Was awful.

Playing Sweden is what most of the players are looking mostly forward too..

We lost to a better team yesterday. They outplayed us in the tactical part of the game, and that's what is most important.

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
The likely scenario is of course that Sweden win. Denmarks loss to Italy didnt impress. But today's an new day, and the Danes will probably work thier butts of to rattle the Swedes.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
The likely scenario is of course that Sweden win. Denmarks loss to Italy didnt impress. But today's an new day, and the Danes will probably work thier butts of to rattle the Swedes.

Thats what im hoping happens! If we cant win, or go to OT. Atleast I hope we can compete with you guys!

But Bäckman for the love of god, SWITCH Eller away from that Wing!!!!! He looks so out of place....

Zamuz

Oct 27, 2011
Finland
I think it's gonna be closer than many of you expect. Denmark lost to Italy, they obviously have had a team meeting and looked really close where to improve.

4-2 Sweden

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
Thats what im hoping happens! If we cant win, or go to OT. Atleast I hope we can compete with you guys!

But Bäckman for the love of god, SWITCH Eller away from that Wing!!!!! He looks so out of place....

A lot Swedish fans are probably expecting Swedens biggest star to shine in this game, but isnt that easy in reality, motivation can sometimes make wonders, and I expect a bit extra fire from the Danes tonight, in part because of the loss to Italy and the fact that it is Sweden they play. I half expect it to be pretty low scoring similar to Swedens game against Norway.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
A lot Swedish fans are probably expecting Swedens biggest star to shine in this game, but isnt that easy in reality, motivation can sometimes make wonders, and I expect a bit extra fire from the Danes tonight, in part because of the loss to Italy and the fact that it is Sweden they play. I half expect it to be pretty low scoring similar to Swedens game against Norway.

If the danish defence against Italy continues against Sweden Denmark will get axed, against the Czech's it was actually really impressive (but still loosing 2-0). Also the forwards have played only 1 good period (2nd against Italy). Frederik Andersen in goal has to go from average (as he has been so far) to extraordinary if we just want a decent defeat.
Only danish chance is swedish overconfidence with sluggish playing and a lucky danish lead 1-0 after first period. As soon as the swedes starts scoring they danish team will probably falter as it did when Italy got 1-0, 2-0 and got back to 3-3. Very unsettling that goals scored against them has such a negetive effect on the team. Seems that they are really afriad of loosing which is typical when danish teams suddenly have expectations.

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011
I expect Denmark to come out swinging while Sweden might be coasting a bit after a fairly easy win against the Czechs. Enroth will have to make a few big saves early, and Sweden will slowly take over the game.

3-1 Sweden

Eriksson, Landeskog, Karlsson

Madsen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad