GDT: Group S • May 6 • Denmark 3, Italy 4 (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
I find it funny that there are more non-italian Italy supporters today than there are Italian supporters on this whole board.

Hello its sunday. They are with the pope now and trying to understand what that old **** says :sarcasm: (sry but i mean it. The pope talks more or less ********. his message is peace, no sex and no alchohol. ****ing party killer :( )

Jocke

Feb 9, 2010
Well perhaps supermario is playing for Italy.... maybe thats why they are so good ?

Team Italy had a pretty good player once named Mario Semioni (or something like that) who played for the same club as me in Denmark (Sönderjyske). I believe he's their coach now.

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
Bookmål is danish spoken with a Norwegian accent. New Norwegian is something that is invented deliberately so danish people dont understand anything.

So you cheer for Norge or Noreg? :D

Eg kjem frå Noreg, nope its bokmål for me or as some say BOCH SPRACHE ;)

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Team Italy had a pretty good player once named Mario Semioni (or something like that) who played for the same club as me in Denmark (Sönderjyske). I believe he's their coach now.

I think he was (like so many of the best italian players - Belissimo for instance) Canadian born "Italians".

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Eg kjem frå Noreg, nope its bokmål for me or as some say BOCH SPRACHE ;)

So thats why you watch KHL from Russian TV. So high up are you. As close as Ulvang practicing cross country skiing until he hit the border post to Russia at Kirkenes ?

Anyway danish is not "Buch Sprache" - that would more be people from Bergen :D

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
of course... after this game(hopefully with a Danish win) i'll be rooting for them against you guys too :nod:

Hopefully you lose :laugh: but really it doesn`t make any difference,i wish your team all best it`s just that i really want our guys in QF :)

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
So thats why you watch KHL from Russian TV. So high up are you. As close as Ulvang practicing cross country skiing until he hit the border post to Russia at Kirkenes ?

Anyway danish is not "Buch Sprache" - that would more be people from Bergen :D

Well boch sprache is spoken by norwegian/germans xD I used to work in a call center and tryed to help out some germans. Holger, heinrich and so on. Not so easy, cause im not used to boch sprache :(
----------------------
Btw i come from the Drammen area. Thats why i am so strange ^^

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Well boch sprache is spoken by norwegian/germans xD I used to work in a call center and tryed to help out some germans. Holger, heinrich and so on. Not so easy, cause im not used to boch sprache :(

I have heard some german speak norwegian. It sounds really strange :)

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Lets not get ahead of ourselves both teams are really good,it will all come down to conditioning and willingness to win.

Totally agree but im much more impressed with latvias defence than the danish. So far the latvians first line has also played better than the danish first line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad