GDT: Group S • May 6 • Denmark 3, Italy 4 (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
five hole :)

would be crazy if the Danes lost the rest of their games too.

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
There goes the QF. Congrats to Germany, Latvia and Norway.... the Danes just can't handle the pressure.

I think Norway would benefit far more from than than us, so no thanks :laugh:

Not rly. U dnt have any depth. Is not about having the most nhlrs, but having 4 strong lines. We are almost there, since we got 10 forwards in the swedish eliteleague, 1 in the nhl and 1 in the khl. We would both benefit, because lets face it neither Norway or Denmark got many good Ds. So i have to disagree with u ;) Together Norway and Denmark would be just as strong as Slovakia, but alone we would loose because a few guys have to play 30 mins each game.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Italy wins it!

Yeah 4-3. Typical when Denmark are favourites then they can't handle the pressure.
It's B-group and bye bye Sochi unless they seriously change their game.
Hopeless defence. Andersen just average in goal. Most forwards don't playing up to level. Only Jesper Jensen really played well. Starkov good offence, but bad defence as usual. Jesper B Jensen mostly good, but also with some defensive mistakes.
Nielsen, Eller, Hardt & Larsen that should control the ice didn't at all.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
:facepalm:

OMG :( That was a sad performance Denmark :( Division 1 it is! I dont see us taking down neither of Germany, Norway or Latvia with that play..

Disgracefull..

Also, am I the only one not able to see the fuzz about Andersen?

mikael99

Feb 14, 2007
Just wow...

As i predicted earlier in this tournament denmark do not have its goalscorers at this tournament.

Regin, Mads Christensen and Jensen... going to be tough if you can only score between 1-3 goals per match.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Too bad the country denmark - norway isnt anymore. Just think about it. We would have 8 nhls, 15 sel, 11 in sel- 2, 2 khl, 4 sm league, 3 del and so on. That would be nice, but the damn swedes had to ruin it all in 1814 :P (well im not rly complaining. Oil kicks asssss :yo: )

Can't believe you said that..

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen

OMG :( That was a sad performance Denmark :( Division 1 it is! I dont see us taking down neither of Germany, Norway or Latvia with that play..

Disgracefull..

I agree. Andersen has not been anything special these first two matches.

Jocke

Feb 9, 2010

Disgracefull..

He was dominating the SEL the first half or more of the season. He cooled off a bit but was pretty good in the other half as well. That's the reason for all the hype. That said, he had a pretty bad game today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad