GDT: Group S • May 6 • Denmark 3, Italy 4 (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Danes, is Karvinen even close to be a NT player for you? his sis Michelle plays for team Finland and is maybe one of the most talented female players in the world.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Danes, is Karvinen even close to be a NT player for you? his sis Michelle plays for team Finland and is maybe one of the most talented female players in the world.

If Karvinen had continue how he played in the start of the season for Rødovre I think he would have played this WC. But the end of the season and the playoffs was not very good. Overall he has to play in Sweden for being a real strong contender for the WC team.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
Latvians, Norwegians and Germans must be thrilled about this score :)

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Michelle Karvinen chose to play for Finland, since the danish female team are far from being were the men's team are internationally. Jannik Karvinen is not the same talent, but could end up being a solid danish NT player.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Unless Lativia also loose to Italy . :sarcasm:
I don't see that happen though as the Latvian first line played against Russia.
I have to say that Redlihs and Sprukts really impressed me a lot.

We have to take care of germans first before talking about italy.
And yes Redlihs impressed,also K-daug and young Indrasis.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
We have to take care of germans first before talking about italy.
And yes Redlihs impressed,also K-daug and young Indrasis.

From the latvian forums it seems everyone has been hugely surprise by Indrasis, wondering if he should be even on the rooster. Then he ends up on the first line because of success in the training matches and scores against Russia. Denmark could really use a player that is on a roll right now. So my hopeful prediction for the second period: Starkov wakes up (he is starting to is seems) and scores a hattrick :D

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Anyone got a stream. I reckon that Denmark will still win this. Didn't know that Lars Eller went though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad