GDT: Group S • May 6 • Denmark 3, Italy 4 (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Can any dane answer me what other reinforcments are you waiting from NHL?

None. Regin injured. Bødker playoff for Phoenix. Nicklas Jensen injured in AHL match. Oliver Lauridsen too young and perhaps not ready yet - big heavy defender more for NHL than big rink just yet.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
None. Regin injured. Bødker playoff for Phoenix. Nicklas Jensen injured in AHL match. Oliver Lauridsen too young and perhaps not ready yet - big heavy defender more for NHL than big rink just yet.

Okay, then i`m a bit more optimistic about game against danes.:nod:

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011
What the hell happened? Denmark taking them too lightly while focusing on their games against Sweden and Russia?

They better show up tomorrow.. I don't want to watch any blowouts.

EbencoyE

Nov 26, 2006
What the hell happened? Denmark taking them too lightly while focusing on their games against Sweden and Russia?

They better show up tomorrow.. I don't want to watch any blowouts.

Or maybe Italy played better...

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Or maybe Italy played better...

Italy played better in the 1+3 period. Denmark far best in the second. The key to italy is their physical game. If they meet a team that keep up the tempo they'll get run over, but any team that underestimates and loose tempo and initiative the Italians can challenge. As i have said before. When the italians smell points they seem to lift themselves.
Latvia and Norway have to be careful and secure early secure leads. The German-Italian game showed how to play the Italians; the Danes how not to.

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
Italy played better in the 1+3 period

not really, denmark was better most of the first period then the two goals came from nowhere, danish defense in general was a little sloppy

the gw goal was pretty though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad