GDT: Group S • May 5 • Sweden 4, Czech Republic 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Zetterberg and Eriksson are by far the best players for Sweden this far in the tournament.

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011
Fasth is steaming ****. Shouldn't play any more games.

I gotta say that I really like the banter between Wikegård and Jihde :laugh:

I know most of you don't like them though, but I think they're great :D

Wikegård is the only sane person in media/commentators in Sweden. Jihde... I don't like him.

Dosing

Sep 10, 2010
Edenryd
Fasth is not a big game goalie, atleast enroth is used to big crownds from the nhl with a little more frequent pressure

RedLeader

Feb 13, 2008
We really need Patrik Berglund and Steen, together with alfredsson would make a much improved second line.

Pentothal

Listen with one ear
Dec 30, 2008
It's not even close
Credit where it's due. The crowd really woke up even if it's not full. 10 k something in attendance.

Wouldn't ***** about it from my living room armchair.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
it's crazy how much difference the changes in Swedish lineup since EHT did. At least the score doesn't look that bad with that goal given by Fasth, that man has class :)

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Nice to see the fourth line get some production. Well deserved.

it's crazy how much difference the changes in Swedish lineup since EHT did. At least the score doesn't look that bad with that goal given by Fasth, that man has class :)

Yeah. Only like seven or eight skaters left from that squad. And those guys are depth players now.

Swipes

Apr 13, 2010
What the hell is Hadamczik doing? Pulling the goalie when we're 3-1 down? What's the point of that, given that we couldn't score on any 5-4 powerplays we had the entire game......complete stupidity, such a useless coach.:rant::rant::rant:

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
What the hell is Hadamczik doing? Pulling the goalie when we're 3-1 down? What's the point of that, given that we couldn't score on any 5-4 powerplays we had the entire game......complete stupidity, such a useless coach.:rant::rant::rant:

how does that matter? I would do the same. We have to make the QF by points, there is no point in being there if we couldn't do that.

Erathian

May 18, 2010
Czech republic
Nothing but deserved win for Sweden. I think they will go far. On the other hand, this tournament will be tough for us if we don't wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad