GDT: Group S • May 5 • Sweden 4, Czech Republic 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oyabun

Dec 29, 2009
Yeah CZ is awesome. Been living here for a year now and loving it. Looking forward to having some nice hockey banter in the office once the weekend is over though :naughty:

That's interesting, what are you doing over there ?

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
I guess he's trolling all over the place right now :sarcasm:

If I were him I would drive around the town square, waving a Swedish flag while honking the horns. Maybe jumping around in a fountain etc etc.

Of course if Sweden would be knocked out by the Czechs in the final round, he will look like a :dunce:, but that is nothing to care about right now.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
We will have ppl in Aftonbladet which will say this is racist and it needs to stop.

Ha ha would be so typical.. Love for you national team = hate against other countries, in eyes of hippies.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
Ha ha would be so typical.. Love for you national team = hate against other countries, in eyes of hippies.

I was shocked that some of the Swedes in the building were cheering loudly for their team. That means thay wanted us to lose! Not only racist, but also totally classess. I have serious worries about this nationalistic madness which is going on in Stockholm. :shakehead

Harikkerk

Dec 27, 2011
Sweden
Send Joel Lundqvist to Rangers ;D

Would be even better sending him there without the ranger fans knowing he's there.

"what the hell, why is Hank not in the goal!?"

Anyway, he did awesome in this game! 9/10 hockey pucks.

Pentothal

Listen with one ear
Dec 30, 2008
It's not even close
That's interesting, what are you doing over there ?

Working with international business development / sales for a mid-sized industrial company. That should be vague enough to not give much away, but might sound more fancy than it really is. Anyways, I enjoy it here.

I guess he's trolling all over the place right now :sarcasm:

Ano, pretty much :D It's fun banter. Nice way of getting one back on the boss and other co-workers and friends. One of them claims we only scored one legit goal this game and that you guys will beat us in the final, so I guess it's still on.

I think the Czech team could still get better as the tournament goes along since you have a lot of skill and speed on the team and early WC results doesn't always tell you a lot. Are you guys waiting for any more reinforcements?

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
Working with international business development / sales for a mid-sized industrial company. That should be vague enough to not give much away, but might sound more fancy than it really is. Anyways, I enjoy it here.

Ano, pretty much :D It's fun banter. Nice way of getting one back on the boss and other co-workers and friends. One of them claims we only scored one legit goal this game and that you guys will beat us in the final, so I guess it's still on.

I think the Czech team could still get better as the tournament goes along since you have a lot of skill and speed on the team and early WC results doesn't always tell you a lot. Are you guys waiting for any more reinforcements?

according to the latest rumours some more reinforcements are very likely, but the names are all secret so far for obvious reasons :)

Pentothal

Listen with one ear
Dec 30, 2008
It's not even close
according to the latest rumours some more reinforcements are very likely, but the names are all secret so far for obvious reasons :)

Alright, I hope so and that you go far this year. Would love to beat you guys in the final which would mean further trolling possibilities :D

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Landeskog must step up!

Landeskog has been a dissapointment so far, I'm surprised in a negative way. :-( Hopefully he gets going soon. A huge difference from what we saw in Colorado.

In the same way he had this hip injury just before tournament started, also perhaps some problems adjusting to the big ice. He has been playing in North America three straight seasons from age 16-19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad