GDT: Group S • May 5 • Latvia 2, Russia 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
Decent game by the Latvian team. Holding the puck good, but we're a bit too slow. A couple of chances wasted already. The end of the period was shoddy, chaos in the defence. The coach has to deal with that.

No surprises so far.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Jesus, how slow everyone looks out there! Is it the ice? Feels like they are skating in mud.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Latvia was actually quite good in terms of keeping up with the speed (although Russia played poorly).

Going to be an interesting game.

bp spec

Jun 7, 2010
Hope that Latvia wins this. And if the Russians keep playing D like this, it's not impossible.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Looks so empty in the lower bowl. :( I assume there's more people at the upper bowl (Latvian fans based on the noise), but still this is sad. If this was played in Finland (and above all with lower prices), the arena would be packed.

bp spec

Jun 7, 2010
Looks so empty in the lower bowl. :( I assume there's more people at the upper bowl (Latvian fans based on the noise), but still this is sad. If this was played in Finland (and above all with lower prices), the arena would be packed.

It's outrageous. I can't understand the prices. Just incredibly bad.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
It's outrageous. I can't understand the prices. Just incredibly bad.

It's one thing to have high prices for the host country's games (which I sort of understand) but they've managed to kill the tournament atmosphere by outpricing the fans from other countries from attending the games.

bp spec

Jun 7, 2010
It's one thing to have high prices for the host country's games (which I sort of understand) but they've managed to kill the tournament atmosphere by outpricing the fans from other countries from attending the games.

Agreed. What's the price for decent seats in Helsinki? When Finland isn't playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad