GDT: Group H • May 7 • France 2, Canada 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
So - the Finland games are sold out - in Finland.

Come on - that's a given! Anything other than a sellout in your own country would be shocking...

Well first tickets were so expensive you would haveto put like your life savings in them, so no one bought Kazakshtan tickets, as they cost as much as Canada tickets would cost.

But these games, like this one, is still starting 70€ and thats just too much. No one with common sense will go and pay it, its ridiclouse. And the federation does nothing for it.. Why couldnt team canada or someone say something about it. Finland is true hockey country but too much is too much.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Well first tickets were so expensive you would haveto put like your life savings in them, so no one bought Kazakshtan tickets, as they cost as much as Canada tickets would cost.

But these games, like this one, is still starting 70€ and thats just too much. No one with common sense will go and pay it, its ridiclouse. And the federation does nothing for it.. Why couldnt team canada or someone say something about it. Finland is true hockey country but too much is too much.

Well hopefully they have a realization that they are not going to sell much at those prices and find a ticket price that can fill the arena. This turnout kind of ruins the atmosphere.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Well hopefully they have a realization that they are not going to sell much at those prices and find a ticket price that can fill the arena. This turnout kind of ruins the atmosphere.
They are too stupid to think in that way. It looks like that they don't give a bullcrap about the other games than Team Finland's...it is embarrassing.

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
So it needs to be 10:2 for a Canadian team to be good? You have high standards.

Absolutely. Doesn't have to be 10-2, but I expect to dominate a team like France, if not on the scoreboard, at least in puck possession and zone time. We're doing neither right now and based on our previous garbage outings against Slovakia and USA, it's simply unacceptable. In Canada, it's gold or bust, so again, our standards are high in this country and this team is a steaming pile of you know what at the moment.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010

Maybe they think the foreign fans who allready bought those overpriced joke-tickets. How they would feel if the prices were cut to 20% of it.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Maybe they think the foreign fans who allready bought those overpriced joke-tickets. How they would feel if the prices were cut to 20% of it.

Then these people have a very interesting mindset. People might feel like going to more games because they can afford it? I mean the interest is not high enough in these games like Can vs Fr, so therefore they should lower the price. Seems simple enough, but what do I know I only have common sense on my side :)

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
They sure as hell play today. I'm looking at their zeal and it worries me.

Agreed. I was very suprised with their PP. It was actually very impressive, and i didn't think our PK played terrible eithor. We should still be dominating, but France has been putting up a decent fight.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
the interest is not high enough in these games like Can vs Fr, so therefore they should lower the price. Seems simple enough, but what do I know I only have common sense on my side :)

Yes. I was just trying to think their logic, why they dont lower the price, it woulod even help the economically because now the arenas are like 1000 fans at best.

I thought they dont want to hurt feelings of those fans who allready paid 70-200€ for this. But yeah, they still should just lower them prices.

Worraps

Oct 23, 2011
Edmonton
They should have just packaged the tickets. I went to an almost sold out USA vs. Denmark at the world juniors this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad