GDT: Group H • May 7 • France 2, Canada 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
True, it was both of them. RNH was being stupid trying to one hand it around the guy.

Well, they know France is an inferior opponent (no offence to any French fans here), and they're up by 4 in the first, they probably think those "cute" plays are going to work. Some of them might, but I don't want them falling into bad habits like that.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Someone probably has paid 70€ (at least) for this... :shakehead:help:

Or then the all spectators are freeticket holders..

NicolasH

Feb 9, 2008
Rouen (France)
Lol,

On french tv, Cristobal Huet is being interwieved. He said the main goal of the game was keeping the 0 - 0 the longest they can. I think we failed. :laugh:

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
any picture of the attendance?

Nosebleed 85$.. Game, France - Canada.

Its not full house like yesterday in Finland - Slovakia. Imagine floating in empty space 100 trillion lightyears from earth and you have this atmosphare. This is only litle a bit overstated.

Finland has lots of fans but enough is enough. No one pays those prices for this game.

To prove: Finland - Kazakshtan is sold out, same for Finland - France.

Davebo*

Nosebleed 85$.. Game, France - Canada.

Its not full house like yesterday in Finland - Slovakia. Imagine floating in empty space 100 trillion lightyears from earth and you have this atmosphare. This is only litle a bit overstated.

Finland has lots of fans but enough is enough. No one pays those prices for this game.

To prove: Finland - Kazakshtan is sold out, same for Finland - France.

So - the Finland games are sold out - in Finland.

Come on - that's a given! Anything other than a sellout in your own country would be shocking...

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
What do you say about that? 5:2 France looks good! If they mantain 5 to something, it'll look very decent, I says!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad