GDT: Group H • May 11 • Kazakhstan 2, United States 3 (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
hmmm are you sure?? Slovakia already have 6 points do wins againts Belarus and France will mean they will have 12 not 9...and they have match again Swiss...if this will be tied in regulation you are lost in all ways

I am very sure in my speculation of future results. Especially when those assumptions involve ONE game, not TWO. Very sure. That's why I make all my money on bets in Vegas. :sarcasm:

Assumptive wins, plus A Slovak OT win plus lose to Finland still leaves:

Slovakia 11
USA 10
Switzerland 10

CDeeps

Apr 15, 2005
Maybe this is the boot in the ass they need for the game Sunday against Finland.

NewHopeForEveryone

Mar 24, 2011
I am very sure in my speculation of future results. Especially when those assumptions involve ONE game, not TWO. Very sure. That's why I make all my money on bets in Vegas. :sarcasm:

Assumptive wins, plus A Slovak OT win plus lose to Finland still leaves:

Slovakia 12
USA 10
Switzerland 10

so you already are counting with win against Swiss...hmm...im not sure if Slovaks will win and with this performance USA show today they wont too...so your assumptions are little bit optimistic arent they?

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
so you already are counting with win against Swiss...hmm...im not sure if Slovaks will win and with this performance USA show today they wont too...so your assumptions are little bit optimistic arent they?

Actually I'm going to make some assumptions just for you....

USA wins every game for the rest of the tournament.

USA gold medal, thanks for coming.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Good to get a win, but tough to leave points on the table. The U.S. really has to give a complete 60 minute effort against the Finns and Swiss.

EbencoyE

Nov 26, 2006
Maybe we could have avoided the relegation round at the World Juniors if Faulk played... :cry:

Kind of sad that he's our best player. But awesome at the same time. Kid should definitely be going to Sochi.

Fulcrum

Vone point, very nice!
borat%20kazakhstan%20internet%20website.jpg

good effort by Kazakhstan, played hard and deserve the point

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
What a great goal by Zhailuov, a poor mans Ovechkin no doubt. He needs more trust and ice time in the KHL. This guy is so fast and has good hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad