GDT: Group B - May 8 - Korea vs Latvia

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
If only Latvian federation could have a professional communications guy, not a failed journalist.. So, the final line-up looks like this after all:

Merzlikins

Galviņš - Cibuļskis
Balinskis - Sotnieks
Rubīns - Freibergs
Zīle

Rēdlihs - Džeriņš - Indrašis
Ķēniņš - Ābols - Balcers
Ro. Bukarts - Jevpalovs - Karsums
Razgals - Meija - Ri. Bukarts
Pavlovs
A sigh of relief. Although I would switch Ro. Bukarts with Kenins. Kenins is more of a North-South guy, Balcers would be more productive alongside someone like Redlihs, Indrasis or Ro. Bukarts.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Wait a minute. I didn't know Bob Hartley was coaching the Latvians. He coached the Flames in the past and made the playoffs. Korea might be doomed.

Reynys

Apr 30, 2011
despite the early pressure, Korea seems to be playing very comfortably.

GX

Dec 28, 2011
Numerous instances of icing already.
Apparently, works well vs Latvians. So far, only two real chances. The longer it takes for us to score, the more likely can this turn out to be a tough game after all. I mean, our team can lose confidence instantly, after the 1:8 loss.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Apparently, works well vs Latvians. So far, only two real chances. The longer it takes for us to score, the more likely can this turn out to be a tough game after all. I mean, our team can lose confidence instantly, after the 1:8 loss.

If they keep pressing, they'll surely get a goal. I can feel it.

GX

Dec 28, 2011
Trivia: Latvians won Korea 27:0 in 1993. The only other time both teams have met.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad