GDT: Group B - May 8 - Korea vs Latvia

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
All in all very sloppy game by us. So many crappy passes its unbelievable. Teams like Germany and Denmark will absolutley punish us for mistakes like that.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Yeah, I take back everything I said about Korea before. No way they're going to beat anyone at this level.

1:23 GD after 3 games, 4 games of pure suck still ahead.

Also, they have neither skill, nor class, so they get no respect from me from this point onwards.

Yep. At no point today did they have a real shot of winning the game. Trash-tier.

Reynys

Apr 30, 2011
I stand by what I predicted before game - when taking account the quality (or rather lack of it) of hockey which was played today, the game was closer than it should have been.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
I stand by what I predicted before game - when taking account the quality (or rather lack of it) of hockey which was played today, the game was closer than it should have been.

On our full roster this would have been a 7-0 or 8-0 game, most likely.

Reynys

Apr 30, 2011
Sure, if players stopped making passes that would get you benched in a pee-wee league.
well better players make better decisions and we have what we have on our roster. For this year, we can hope that Bob will give to some of those mindless pass makers a lecture.

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
Sad it has ended up like this for Korea...they really impressed me in the past but its like thry lost their spirit and playstyle..

Saw them a few years ago and they were super fun to watch..but that was then

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad