GDT: Group B • Dec. 26 • Finland 1, Canada 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulcrum

Watching the Russian broadcast.. extremely laid back compared to TSN- like watching a different game.

Panopticon

Apr 20, 2004
Helsinki
Give it a rest
Stop being so butt hurt
Teach the kid to keep his head up

Why not teach the other kid not to intentionally injure other players? Yeah, I'm calling it intentional when it's a blind side hit. It's always intentional. Or Pejorative Sluredly stupid, but that's even worse.

cenas*

As a Finnish fan there isn't much to be glad about, but as a Rangers fan I find it hilarious Strome is this invisible.. in a kids game against Finland. :laugh:

Wonder how he'll do against USA or Sweden

Saku11

Jan 25, 2010
finland has zero talent and the succes we have had in international games is because of grit and heart.Haven't seen either in this game.Helminen hs to dosomethinh to get the Finns going

AvsFan7*

Feel really bad for Mi Granlund, he has more talent then any player on the Canadian roster, but besides him there is very little on the Fins roster, Pulkkinen is not impressive at all. Fins need to put Aitokallio in net for the 3rd even though the game is lost.

I gotta say, really didnt excpect Canada to be this good, buf Finland just looks lost and scared. Canada is definitly not the favorites in this trny, and you cant say that they are if they've already lost to a team even if it was just a Pretourny game.

Sweden is the team to beat. But this will be a huge confidence booster for Canada so theyre definitly in it.

Forgot About Drai

Dr Drai the Second
Jul 10, 2009
Edmonton
Normally I wouldn't. But when I made a comment about it, I got dragged through a little mud by some of my friends from Finland. There's a backstory is what I am saying.

We've all been on the losing side of these....hope no one has hurt feelings. It's all in fun. What comes around always goes around.

Ahaha understood. Just know how rattling it is to be on the otherside aha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad