GDT: Group B • Dec. 26 • Finland 1, Canada 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vomiting Kermit*

No, it definitely happens at every Oilers (and Eskimos) game :laugh:
Yeah but it's a lot more noticeable on television when TSN is doing the game. I don't know if the crowd is louder on TSN than Sportsnet, but it sounds like a drunk wave. :laugh:

4thliner*

it's their first game of the tournament against the strongest team.. they'll rebound

I would not call Canada the strongest team outright in the Tourney. Sweden was mighty impressive and was not physically intimidated.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
great 2nd period by Canada. Very textbook powerplays and great forechecking. They deserve every bit of this 5-1 lead. They do need to play a slight bit better in their own end though. Finland is gunna have to step it up big time if they wanna get back into this game and it's gotta start on D.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
I would not call Canada the strongest team outright in the Tourney. Sweden was mighty impressive and was not physically intimidated.

We lost one of our best players in that game. And even if we hadn't, Canada should be a better team - at least individually. Them having 20 times more registered juniors playing hockey than Sweden gives the anser why.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
Come on guys we dont have to rub it in.

Normally I wouldn't. But when I made a comment about it, I got dragged through a little mud by some of my friends from Finland. There's a backstory is what I am saying.

We've all been on the losing side of these....hope no one has hurt feelings. It's all in fun. What comes around always goes around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia