GDT: Group A • Dec. 28 • Russia 3, Slovakia 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
um, first of all he's only 17, there are players in the que who are older and have achieved WAY more. He (his parents) believed that he's good enough to play in the KHL and CSKA is Pejorative Sluring his developmnet, that's why the sqirmish with Slava Butsaev, then a coach of red-army and now Supler's assistant in the big club.
play when? last or this season? As I wrote, he COULD NOT play KHL last season. There is a rule that a kid can play KHL after drafting, it means 94 born guys can play their rookie in season 2011/12.

CSKA drafted him (protect rights, you know what I mean) in 1st round. What does it mean? It is simple, he can play KHL this season. So CSKA showed they wanted to give him a chance this season. If CSKA drafted him in 2nd round and later, he could play his rookie KHL in season 2012/13.

if it it true, you are writing, then I think his parents know NOTHING about KHL rules

rushockey

Oct 4, 2010
Calgary
www.rushockey.com
the story about grigorenko is known to everyone, who was following it, no need to play a detective here. I thought Telegin was the better player on his line today. I think Kuznetsov is trying to do too much by himself and has ZERO chemistry with his linemates. The difference between the star and a starlette is that the star is making everyone around him better, which Kuznetsov is NOT doing, but then again he had a slow start last year as well and looked awful in the first 2 games or so. I thought the best line was the 4th, played very hard, especially Barbashev. And thank you to CSKA guys for pulling yet another game for team Russia.

His nervous breakdown does not belong in this tournament as simple as that. He let the team down. I am not sure how anyone can consider he was the best on his line. According to this http://sport.ria.ru/hockey/20111229/529139325.html Bragin told Telegin that one more thing like that and there is a door. I really like the guy and I hope he has some leadership skills in him but that behavior is not leadership.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
His nervous breakdown does not belong in this tournament as simple as that. He let the team down. I am not sure how anyone can consider he was the best on his line. According to this http://sport.ria.ru/hockey/20111229/529139325.html Bragin told Telegin that one more thing like that and there is a door. I really like the guy and I hope he has some leadership skills in him but that behavior is not leadership.

that is true, i saw that interview, but playing wise i thought he was a better player. Kuznetsov looked like s....t and Khokhlachev was invisiable.

Bure

Jan 3, 2011
Ottawa, Ontario
Really? I thought he was one of Russia's better players, better than some of the big names at least. As someone already said, Kucherov was the one dragging that line down.

I thought he made a few nice passes but nothing else. I guess I'm expecting to much.

Yeah Kucherov should have had 2 more goals but couldn't react.

rushockey

Oct 4, 2010
Calgary
www.rushockey.com
that is true, i saw that interview, but playing wise i thought he was a better player. Kuznetsov looked like s....t and Khokhlachev was invisiable.

Well, even if you forget for a second he let the team down, he sat for basicaly the whole period. How could he have been better than his linemates, seriously?

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
play when? last or this season? As I wrote, he COULD NOT play KHL last season. There is a rule that a kid can play KHL after drafting, it means 94 born guys can play their rookie in season 2011/12.

CSKA drafted him (protect rights, you know what I mean) in 1st round. What does it mean? It is simple, he can play KHL this season. So CSKA showed they wanted to give him a chance this season. If CSKA drafted him in 2nd round and later, he could play his rookie KHL in season 2012/13.

if it it true, you are writing, then I think his parents know NOTHING about KHL rules

yes, and the conflict with Butsaev was over PT

rananda

Dec 24, 2004
when on ice - he was better, seriously. and it's imho, so u can take it or leave it.

yea, but you also think that berbashev was playing on the 4th line w zemchenko and kulikov, even tho it's pretty obvious he was playing on the 1st line with kuzya and apalkov, so i think i'll leave it. telegin was mostly invisible except when he was taking ridiculous penalties.

rananda

Dec 24, 2004
I want to see a kuznetsov-khoklachev-yakupov line.

i think you'll get your wish. bragin has said that he's going to be beef up the first line and i think this is what he'll do. it certainly makes the most sense. or maybe move kuzya to center and put him between kosov and yakupov.

Fulcrum

i think you'll get your wish. bragin has said that he's going to be beef up the first line and i think this is what he'll do. it certainly makes the most sense. or maybe move kuzya to center and put him between kosov and yakupov.

I think moving Kosov to the 1st line makes more sense.

Slitty

Oct 23, 2005
so which line is Barbashev-Kulikov-Zemchenko? 5th, lol?
Well for starters the 4th line has been Zemchenko-Kulikov-Kosov. That being said, I don't really know what numbers to give combinations of players that haven't been playing together. :D

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
Tough game. But a win is a win.

A couple of lines are still looking out of sync for Russia.

Kuznetsov-Apalkov-Barbashev line isn't working well together at all.

You're right, but there's still hope. Remember last year? Kuzya didn't start coming on until late in the tournament, but when he did, he was the most dominant player for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad