Confirmed with Link: Greenway to Buffalo for a 2nd and a 5th

north21

May 1, 2014
MN
Really happy with this move. Greenway is Charlie Coyle. Showed you flashes of what he could do and then disappeared for 10 games. Don’t need that. I was a huge fan and still hope he succeeds but I’d have been happy with a 3rd and the cap space.

Well done Billy G , Marjo signing makes more sense now and if Nyquist pans out it was an A- or B+ from my perspective

This is kind of an insult to coyle, he actually had some skills.

The Kunin trade landed us Marat Khusnutdninov...

I'd say the jury is firmly still out on that trade.

I'd take Marat easily, Kunin is just a plug.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
This is kind of an insult to coyle, he actually had some skills.

I'd take Marat easily, Kunin is just a plug.
Greenway has an entirely different set of skills. He has good vision and when he’s fully physically engaged he is a nightmare for other teams. Luckily for other teams he’s only interested in playing about 10% of the time and just coasting the rest

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
I still go back to the comment one of you posters made about his comments he made in the Wild team getaway that aired before I watched it. Once I watched it, It all made sense after that. He didn’t want to do the scavenger hunt and was complaining about his hamstrings (if I remember correctly) and basically how he was tired/wore out.

Once I saw that, I thought to myself he’s gone and if not, he better be before he starts rubbing off on other players. Looks like he’s lazy, with just enough effort to accomplish his objective, nothing more.

north21

May 1, 2014
MN
Greenway has an entirely different set of skills. He has good vision and when he’s fully physically engaged he is a nightmare for other teams. Luckily for other teams he’s only interested in playing about 10% of the time and just coasting the rest

He is a handful in the corners but not much else.

Reactions: 63firebird

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Rumor is that Greenway was again late to practice citing jetlag. No idea if true or not. Hoping he does well in Buffalo, and I feel like he took some jabs at Evason in his first press conference.

Bdub

Mar 27, 2021
Just watched greenway coleraine at his presser in buffalo. It was hard to watch. Seems he suffers from some depression issues the way he carries himself.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Just watched greenway coleraine at his presser in buffalo. It was hard to watch. Seems he suffers from some depression issues the way he carries himself.
I didn't get that impression at all. He's just a very lax dude.

Reactions: BagHead

Wabit

May 23, 2016

He's never been a good interview. Looking uncomfortable in front of the camera is nothing new for him.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Does anyone miss Greenway?
I know all the girls love him but moose on PP2?
He’s almost as slow as Reaves and not much better with the puck.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I wanted to see moose dealt at the line too , next year his value will literally be zero. We might have been able to get a late 1st or 2nd+ for him this year based on recency bias.

Reactions: Minnesota

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad