Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2021-22 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Gregor MacLeod is a guy that I think could break out this year for the Griffins.

Fil Larkmanthanasiou

Feb 10, 2018
AHLtv shoots video through the netting? LOL
For the first game they only used one camera. It is even worse this year than before. I am sure of they invested more into the production it would more than pay for itself in various ways including making the league a little more popular.

Reactions: MBH

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
For the first game they only used one camera. It is even worse this year than before. I am sure of they invested more into the production it would more than pay for itself in various ways including making the league a little more popular.

I've seen high school hockey with better production value. Who would pay for this? Other than family?

HoweFan

Jan 10, 2017
It’s been so long since they last played they may have to go into another training camp

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
I've seen high school hockey with better production value. Who would pay for this? Other than family?
Part of the issue is that apparently the Wolves are playing in a practice rink or a high school rink or something, so there isnt a chance for much of a production value. I would imagine things would be better at Van Andel. But also, with all of the lost revenue for the AHL this past year, I would think that production value isn't a top priority. They did charge much less this year and it's only $35 to get all the games for the Griffins, so it's not like you are breaking the bank to be able to watch. I signed up just to be able to continue watching Ras's development and on the off chance that some of the overseas guys come back when their seasons are over. If losing $35 is that big of a deal to someone, then they probably shouldn't be using that money for hockey packages.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
Seth Jarvis,
4-2-6 through 4 games in the AHL.
Kid is a gamer.
Takes a terrible picture
8440.jpg

Last edited:

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
can someone describe our prospect , especially Sebrango, in the last game

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010

Looks like Lindstrom is out injured

Glad to see Rasmussen, Svechnikov, Cholowski playing on top lines. Also nice that Sebrango is getting middle pair minutes in the AHL. Should be good experience for him.

Is Lindstrom hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad