Got A Question about the team? Fantasy? History? Trade Proposal? ASK HERE!

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
What are your thoughts on Zacha making the step up this year?

I thought he had 1st line potential, but was stuck playing mainly depth roles last year. Do you forsee him being a solid fantasy contributor?

Thanks!

Yes. He's stayed in New Jersey all summer and has been using a new training regimen, people in the know say he's in fantastic shape. He was a strong PP contributor last year and should see more ES icetime with Zajac's injury.

With Zacha it's all about confidence. He was not very good early in the year, but then he scored against Minnesota and the floodgates opened, and he became a brand new player. He'll be snakebitten for stretches, but once he gets going he's quite good.

I'm projecting ~15 goals, ~25 assists, 35-45 points this season with a lot of them coming on the PP. I would recommend picking him up in a deep league, though I wouldn't count on anyone on this team outside of Hall giving you reliable game-to-game production. I don't think I'd consider Zacha an every day fantasy option at this point in his career but he has sleeper potential.

DS7

Oct 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Yes. He's stayed in New Jersey all summer and has been using a new training regimen, people in the know say he's in fantastic shape. He was a strong PP contributor last year and should see more ES icetime with Zajac's injury.

With Zacha it's all about confidence. He was not very good early in the year, but then he scored against Minnesota and the floodgates opened, and he became a brand new player. He'll be snakebitten for stretches, but once he gets going he's quite good.

I'm projecting ~15 goals, ~25 assists, 35-45 points this season with a lot of them coming on the PP. I would recommend picking him up in a deep league, though I wouldn't count on anyone on this team outside of Hall giving you reliable game-to-game production. I don't think I'd consider Zacha an every day fantasy option at this point in his career but he has sleeper potential.

Sweet, thanks for the info!

devilsfan35

Jun 15, 2015
Guys I need some trade advice
I'm in a one year league with point season and pim

Should I trade wheeler for pastrnak?

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
i love me some pasta .. but its concerning how he cant seem to gel with krejci and (insert random linemate here) .. theres always been reports about how well he and zacha played together. C is an obvious weakness currently and possibly in the future.. so lets see if we can make a big splash on the trade front
DEVILS get: spooner, belesky, carlo
BRUINS get: zacha
i know ill get the "ea nhl18 gm jargon" but its a trade that works for everyone. i hate to give up carlo, but the ol' addage you gotta give to get comes into play. plus you are basically paying a little extra to get rid of belesky's contract. they get an established rfa c to do whatever they want. a solid dman for years to come and a reclamation project in belesky. bruins get an projected top 6 center with pleny of upside on the offensive side, while being an responsible two way center that allows the team to divy up the offense more than the first line . win win for both clubs.
Bruins fan here with a random thought i had. bored on a friday and thinking about rosters. thoughts? flames? questions?

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Bruins fan here with a random thought i had. bored on a friday and thinking about rosters. thoughts? flames? questions?

It's hard to say because we really don't know what we have in Zacha yet. He had a really strong camp and he seemed like he was ready to break out, but he's been very inconsistent so far this year. It would be tough to trade a #6 overall less than three years after you drafted him.

Now that Mueller seems to have found his game, the Devils's biggest need is a top pairing defenseman. I'm not too familiar with Carlo, does he have top pairing upside? 19:00 per game at 20 is impressive.

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
It's hard to say because we really don't know what we have in Zacha yet. He had a really strong camp and he seemed like he was ready to break out, but he's been very inconsistent so far this year. It would be tough to trade a #6 overall less than three years after you drafted him.

Now that Mueller seems to have found his game, the Devils's biggest need is a top pairing defenseman. I'm not too familiar with Carlo, does he have top pairing upside? 19:00 per game at 20 is impressive.
hes a definite top 4. he was paired with chara majority of last year till he hit the "rookie wall," you are not going to get much offense from him. but you will get a rock on the defensive side of the ice. long reach, big body, does all the little things really well especially for such a young age.. he def. needs a more offensive minded partner to get the puck up ice a little easier. but he is very good defensive minded d man to build around for a long time

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Just watched the Marty playoff goal vs MTL and Chico said he thinks Marty will be legendary and one of the all time greats.

Pretty good stuff from Chico. At that point in time Marty had not won a Cup yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad