OT: Gooooooal!! The Association Football Thread #124 - USMNT, PL, MLS, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I guess this Team USA squad is all very young, which is at least a silver-lining sort of excuse, because if I didnt pay attention to the uniform colors I'd assume I was watching Brazil versus Trinidad & Tobago.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
3-0?! Yikes...way to take the starch out of the home atmosphere next weekend. So basically the Red Bulls have to win 3-0 to have a chance, or win 5-1 :P

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
BWP goal getting waived off really seemed to swing momentum. Red Bull’s had been pushing before that goal and Atlanta took over for a good bit after that.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
BWP goal getting waived off really seemed to swing momentum. Red Bull’s had been pushing before that goal and Atlanta took over for a good bit after that.
As someone in attendance, it definitely felt like NY kind of went into auto pilot in the end and it really cost them. Also, if this is decided by a goal, I would be really pissed about all that garbage stoppage time if I were them. There was no reason for 8 minutes to be added.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
UN F'ING BELIEVABLE

This is honestly a prime example of "That's So Metro"
Armas changes the game-plan for the first time since taking over and they get spanked. WHY DO THIS NOW. Atlanta wasn't able to handle the press at all this year so we make it easy on them.

So glad I drove down there for that.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
If Kemar is out again, we need to change things up big time. We will have to press them from the first whistle and I don't think Lade can handle the 1v1 battles that will arise from it, especially in the air.

-------------------------Robles
----------Murillo-------Long-------Parker
Adams----------------------------------------Muyl
--------------------------Davis
---------Rzatkowski------------------Royer
--------------------------Kaku
--------------------------BWP

Blitz them.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Honestly the only change I would make is to put Adams at LB (Kemar's position) since he plays some outside back for the national team. Then put Rzatkowski in the midfield.

Robles

Murillo-Parker-Long-Adams

Rzatkowski-Davis

Muyl-Kaku-Royer

BWP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad