Post-Game Talk: Gojira

Status
Not open for further replies.

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
In this thread you will be convinced that our team is so broken and so far away from being serious but in this thread you will also read about the patchwork changes that need to be made.

Reactions: Larrybiv and bl02

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
Shut down Igor until his “All Star” (lmfao) break.

Then shut down Wheeler and Brodzinski and “Bones” until the end of time.

Reactions: LokiDog

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
The Trocheck line had their best d pair most of the night and yet the other lines could do crap against lesser pairs.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Didn’t see the second period, had two appointments.

Maybe it was different then, but I saw the Rangers carrying play, but generally getting goalied. Then a questionable giveaway, and Shesterkin looking like his baby’s diaper.

Make Miller a forward immediately!

effen

Feb 3, 2018
In this thread you will be convinced that our team is so broken and so far away from being serious but in this thread you will also read about the patchwork changes that need to be made.
They have 0% cup equity as long as Mika is Meeka. Full stop, end of story, you can rearrange all the deck chairs you want on the Titanic but nothing matters if your #1C is this player.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Igor is not elite and really never was outside of one fluke season

Bottom 6 is losing us games and Drury has no one to blame but himself

Defense horrible. nothing I can say besides that

Laf effort wasted. Entire line is the only good thing this year and they're not even that good.

Zibanejad is a useless wad of wet shitty toilet paper. Haven't liked him, at all, since his 2022 Playoffs.

Wheeler needs to exit the league immediately. Done. Cooked. No more chances.

Trouba is an honest to god bad defenseman. He was never good but he's like, really not good now.

I find this team wholly unlikeable tbh
I see one line, two best friends and random components. Doesn’t look like a team; there’s no cohesion.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Laf and Bread are fun as hell. The defense stinks, and I never need to see Brod, Bonino, Goodrow or Wheeler play another game.

Othmann should be in the AHL.

Good night.
I agree. That is legit 5 guys we need to replace lol.
Only replacement is Belzile is only guy that can play hockey in a bottom 6 role that is. Maybe Edstrom but who knows.
So it doesn't add up. Not much will be changed.

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
Igor is not elite and really never was outside of one fluke season

Bottom 6 is losing us games and Drury has no one to blame but himself

Defense horrible. nothing I can say besides that

Laf effort wasted. Entire line is the only good thing this year and they're not even that good.

Zibanejad is a useless wad of wet shitty toilet paper. Haven't liked him, at all, since his 2022 Playoffs.

Wheeler needs to exit the league immediately. Done. Cooked. No more chances.

Trouba is an honest to god bad defenseman. He was never good but he's like, really not good now.

I find this team wholly unlikeable tbh
Sorry, but I find it hard to put the blame on Drury considering the mess Gorts/JD made that he's navigating thru.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
I see one line, two best friends and random components. Doesn’t look like a team; there’s no cohesion.
100% Drury's fault and I won't accept otherwise.

He obviously can't help Chytil and Kakko being out but he put us in this position with not getting rid of Goodrow and signing the shitheads he did at F in Bonino and Wheeler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad