Post-Game Talk: Gojira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Entertaining, but not competitive.

Outclassed and outworked in every aspect of the game. Igor was horrific. The Canucks are lucky AND good, and it doesn't look like their luck is running out any time soon. They passed this test with flying colors. Excellent game for them, but they frankly didn't have to try all that hard.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Entertaining, but not competitive.

Outclassed and outworked in every aspect of the game. Igor was horrific. The Canucks are lucky AND good, and it doesn't look like their luck is running out any time soon. They passed this test with flying colors. Excellent game for them, but they frankly didn't have to try all that hard.

We were watching completely different games. We outplayed them everywhere but in goal. They do have better finishers than us.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Igor is not elite and really never was outside of one fluke season

Bottom 6 is losing us games and Drury has no one to blame but himself

Defense horrible. nothing I can say besides that

Laf effort wasted. Entire line is the only good thing this year and they're not even that good.

Zibanejad is a useless wad of wet shitty toilet paper. Haven't liked him, at all, since his 2022 Playoffs.

Wheeler needs to exit the league immediately. Done. Cooked. No more chances.

Trouba is an honest to god bad defenseman. He was never good but he's like, really not good now.

I find this team wholly unlikeable tbh

Whoot Whoot

Biased Rangers Fan
Feb 28, 2007
Los Angeles
Quick should be getting more games by this point, Igor needs to make more saves.
The first forward back has to be goalside of the third Vancouver player.

Reactions: Chytilmania

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
On offence we were ok, created some good chances and Demko came up big a few times. Left far too much heavy lifting to too few though...
Defensively we were an abomination and had no plan on how to protect the puck or support each other. Goaltebding was lacklustre too.

Laf was our best forward across the night, and then Tro and Panarin. We need some guys to start helping them.
I thought Fox had a good game over all. Yeah there were turnovers but he was about the only D who actually broke up plays in our zone and could move the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad