going forward: J.Hughes vs Stutzle vs Raymond (originally posted Feb 7, 22)

going forward

• J.Hughes

• Stutzle

• Raymond

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Anyone saying it's not close is out to lunch.
evgeni-malkin-what-kind-of-lunch.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NyQuil

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
I dont have an agenda you are acting like an authority on a joke of a play that had an unlucky/poor outcome. This stuff happens all the time, if you played you'd understand.
I've never once said it was anything other than a joke of a play, just a joke of a play that probably shouldn't have happened in that setting.
Literally the only goal of an All-Star game is to get through it without incident.
I have no doubt that stuff happens all the time, do you think if this actually hurt Hughes? I've said it a bunch of times that I don't think it actually did. Just check my history, the only issue I have is he probably shouldn't have been messing around at the All-Star game like that, even if happens all the time.
BTW I'm not acting like anything, I'm stating an opinion.
If this did actually hurt Hughes, do you think Brady would do it again if he had the chance to undo it? Obviously he would take it back, because it wasn't a hockey play that should have been done in that environment.
You do have an agenda though, it's clearly to show everyone how fragile Hughes is, as it's something you've repeatedly pointed out.

I do humbly apologize for having a different option than such a profound expert as yourself though, I'll try to be better.

Edit: before you tell me to "calm down" I ain't mad just sarcastic.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Me and @Sens9292 are arguing Stutzle is in the same tier
He’s number 2 on this list. Also by a mile over Raymond.

The gap is closer between 1 and 2 than 2 or to 3. But Jack Hughes is your best young forward in the game right now. He’s getting his points on a better team but with less responsibility. Sens are a two man team. Tim has to carry. Has to get all the best ice time.

He should score more. Great young player. Clearly the best in player in his class. But he’s still not at Hughes level.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Stützle ainec. predicting i bump this thread in the middle of the season to call everyone out and it gets closed as a result.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Stützle ainec. predicting i bump this thread in the middle of the season to call everyone out and it gets closed as a result.
If Stü is better than Hughes by a “not close margin”, he’s challenging McDavid.

Hughes is the best young forward in the game right now imo. Stützle can catch him and it’s not a big gap at all but Hughes is an incredible player.

Reactions: BradyTkachucky

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
I dont have an agenda you are acting like an authority on a joke of a play that had an unlucky/poor outcome. This stuff happens all the time, if you played you'd understand.

The irony of questioning someone’s authority and then the next sentence doing the whole “ if you played” gate keeping shit the very next sentence.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
If Stü is better than Hughes by a “not close margin”, he’s challenging McDavid.

Hughes is the best young forward in the game right now imo. Stützle can catch him and it’s not a big gap at all but Hughes is an incredible player.
Hughes is special man. 100 pt #1 C on a steal of a deal. Going to be a top 10 player for a good chunk of his career. Elite future hall of famer most likely.

Stützle will shit on him.

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
i see a new season of this telenovela has started: more love, passion, drama and intrigues

I don't think Hughes is into that.

:skeptic:
i actually want to see stützle too keep up with hughes with his shorts stripped down.

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
I don’t think it makes sense to attribute fault for unfortunate results of innocuous contact. I usually reserve terms like some injured someone else when there is intention to do so.

We can agree to disagree.
if a glas slips out of your hand and breaks, was it your fault?

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
if a glas slips out of your hand and breaks, was it your fault?

Dropping a glass isn’t regular use of a glass.

A better analogy would be : if you put down a glass on the counter with a normal amount of force and care (which wouldn’t damage an average glass) and the glass breaks is it your fault ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad