Post-Game Talk: [GM50] Canucks defeat Hurricanes | 3-2 (Lindholm(2) & Miller) | Lindholm’s Revenge

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
Love this win for us. Carolina was caught sleepwalking. By the time they woke up, we had a third period lead. Their press wasn't particularly threatening, we played a pretty textbook chip-and-change. Good discipline to not give them any powerplays in the third, too. Just super solid win overall, against one of the league's best teams no less.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
1707273953996.jpeg

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Canucks have a league best 9-2-2 record against Teams currently in the Top 10. It's good to win it's even better when it's against the league's best
The only game against top 10 teams that we looked bad was against Vegas. Colorado game could've gone either way but avalanche got the lucky bounce early In the 3rd. Looking forward to both rematches with the addition of Lindholm.

bobbyb2009

Sep 3, 2009
So someone fill me in. I wasn’t even aloud to log in and lurk…. Who missed me? Who’s mad I’m back?

Like TM said, “the world needs people like me so you can point your finger and say, look, there goes the bad guy”

To be fair, there were some people wondering where you were through all the positive times... Looking forward to some of that patented cheeriness on here from you now

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
About all you can hope for against a Brindamour coached team. Despite having a potent young offense hes going to coach like there the 2012 LA kings, tight checking, suffocating, and shoot from everywhere.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Nice to get back on the ice and back in the W column. Lindholm wasting no time making an impact - 2 goals and out defending the lead late in the game. Nice addition.

End of the game got a bit hairy as we defended, but that was a solid first game after a break that was probably mostly spent with people getting their party on rather than doing anything serious.

Felt good to be cheering at the TV again! Let’s keep this rolling!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad