Post-Game Talk: [GM44] Canucks to Blue Jackets in SO | 3-4 (Miller, Garland, & Pettersson) | Road Trip Over With Great Results

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
I guess Oilers fans are right, our PDO or something means we are bad.

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
It's nice. I miss it. Every time I hear a rooster it takes me back to the Philippines.
Adult life is thinking things aren't so bad, that you can pay all your bills and live for your weekends, until your heart gets torn out by some evocative sound or smell from your past and you have to grab it, pour coffee on it and jam it back in.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
This might be one game out of 82, where you have real hope this group of players can do something special in the playoffs.

They were clearly gassed.....you could see it with the players doubled over at the bench. But they refused to fold, and willed their way to this loser point.

And what a marvelous advantage to have a goalie like DeSmith waiting in the wings. Might be the most underrated pickup of the season for the Canucks.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
And they have two more of these stupid matinee games? Eww. (For you folks in PST, at least)
On their next road trip. It's that non-ideal travel going from the Atlantic to great lakes back to the Atlantic in Bos, Det, and Wash. Det and Was are the early games.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
At this point in time, I like to see the coaches give a hard-working player like Suter a chance to score in the shootout. Good for morale, and it's not like we're desperate for a point.

Reactions: Indiana

HairyKneel

Jun 5, 2023
Ballsy effort to get a point considering the fiasco to even get to the game. Brock should have shot. Would have liked a bit more creativity in the SO bit man these guys were road warriors. DeSmith with another solid start despite leaking in the last goal.

I love the effort. I love the puck support and attention to detail. The coaching staff clearly has the ear of these players. An impact forward, maybe a bit more grit and a depth d man, this team can do sone serious damage.

It’s cathartic to be able to cheer for my favorite sports team instead of almost hoping the team loses to get ownership to change the management. Maybe one day the Cincinnati Reds and the Raiders will get it together. I can hope.

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
Since I couldn't watch the game (why is the NHL scheduling a Canucks game at 10am on MLK day...?) but given the circumstances I'll take a SOL every day of the week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad