Post-Game Talk: [GM44] Canucks to Blue Jackets in SO | 3-4 (Miller, Garland, & Pettersson) | Road Trip Over With Great Results

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
He was that third guy with Petterson and Kuzmenko and very underwhelming. He’s not a top six player.
I don’t think he was amazing but I think he’s capable of being just a guy.

Who else would you go with? PDG? Abbotsford call-up? Try and trade for two top six Fs instead of one?

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I’ve felt for weeks that the whole “Canucks haven’t lost when leading after 2!” Was
A jinx every time it was said - it finally landed tonight. :laugh:

Eeking out a point here given the travel circumstances they had to deal with at the end of a long, excellent road trip with a classic trap game at the end is acceptable. Take the 5-1-1 and come on home.

Merzlikins was sure pumped up. :laugh:

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Shitty way to end but given it's the last game of the 7 game road trip and all the headache getting out of Buffalo, I'd call getting a point a win.

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
That was a sweet finisher from Marchenko in the shootout. Boys looked gassed in the 3rd, getting out with a point after the last 24hrs of shenanigans is great.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
Hate dropping what should be easy points. Poor effort. Panda Express no excuse.
I'll take dropping this 1 point yet closing down a plethora of games that the previous renditions of this team would have 1000% blew.

Team was exhausted these last two games (plus being stuck in Buffalo until today) yet only dropped 1 point. You can't be mad at that.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
I'll take dropping this 1 point yet closing down a plethora of games that the previous renditions of this team would have 1000% blew.

Team was exhausted these last two games (plus being stuck in Buffalo until today) yet only dropped 1 point. You can't be mad at that.

The way Oilers and Jets are going can't drop easy points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad