Post-Game Talk: [GM43] Canucks defeat Sabres | 1-0 (Lafferty) | Snatcher Demko

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
Was hoping to see Brock score on the en to pad the stats, but pretty impressive to grind out a victory in the 6th game of a road trip. Buffalo has been playing pretty well lately as well. The last game on the road trip is against their weakest opponent. To win 6 out of 7 would be incredible, and they have a good chance of doing that. The Canucks are a juggernaut right now.

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
I feel like I'm going crazy reading people say we were lucky to win. Sure, it wasn't dominant but the that was about as stingy of a defense I have seen in years. Buffalo had nothing going for them. Combine that with a great goalie in Demko and you win those 99/100 times.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Zach Benson btw
Did not play at all for the final 9 mins
He should be back to junior for more developement, but the Sabres are not a serious organization
Crazy that they're so committed to playing a non-lottery pick in the year he was drafted. When's the last time that happened?

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
I feel like I'm going crazy reading people say we were lucky to win. Sure, it wasn't dominant but the that was about as stingy of a defense I have seen in years. Buffalo had nothing going for them. Combine that with a great goalie in Demko and you win those 99/100 times.
Yup. The Sabres had FOUR 5on5 shots after the 1st period, trailing the game. 6 unblocked shot attempts in the 2nd and 3rd. That's a piss poor performance. The Canucks did a great job defending the lead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad