GDT: GM28: Wild vs Canucks - 1 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Thats a deflected puck, that's not a penalty, WTF??? How was the rule ever intended to be called for that even with the double hit?

Reactions: Sweetnut

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Thank you, but I can´t read the article behind a paywall.
Thumbs up!
From Gus:

"“I just tried to do my part,” he said. Gustavsson noticed a much better performance in front of him. "A lot of trust in each other,” Gustavsson said. “This is what I remember from last year, when we would play (well). I think we’re better when we have these low-scoring games, than chasing and scoring a lot of goals. This is us. We have to keep trying like this.”"

His coach:

“I feel like the big difference is the whole team has been struggling, and it’s affected (him),” Gustavsson’s long-time Swedish goalie coach Linda Blomquist said. “It seems like he’s a little stressed out. He’s been stuck in traffic, whereas last season I felt like he could see through everything. He’s chasing the situation a little bit instead of last year being real disciplined. (Saturday) was back to his basics. Good position, good rebound control. When you play on a team where you feel like the defense is stressed out, you get stressed out. It’s impossible not to.”

Reactions: Sweetnut

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
From Gus:

"“I just tried to do my part,” he said. Gustavsson noticed a much better performance in front of him. "A lot of trust in each other,” Gustavsson said. “This is what I remember from last year, when we would play (well). I think we’re better when we have these low-scoring games, than chasing and scoring a lot of goals. This is us. We have to keep trying like this.”"

His coach:

“I feel like the big difference is the whole team has been struggling, and it’s affected (him),” Gustavsson’s long-time Swedish goalie coach Linda Blomquist said. “It seems like he’s a little stressed out. He’s been stuck in traffic, whereas last season I felt like he could see through everything. He’s chasing the situation a little bit instead of last year being real disciplined. (Saturday) was back to his basics. Good position, good rebound control. When you play on a team where you feel like the defense is stressed out, you get stressed out. It’s impossible not to.”
Thank you so much, appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad